Jihyo X You

TWICE X READER

"Twice! Please get ready for your performance in 5 minutes!"

You announced to the members as it is your duty to keep the girls in check. It is your duty as their manager. The girls hollered a 'yes' and did their usual routine before performing, warming up. Today's the day where Twice comes back with their latest song, Fancy.

The very first time you heard this song, you knew that it would be a hit, just like the previous songs. Twice has a big and supportive fandom. You are very thankful that the girls got the love they deserved.

Twice came down from the stage with smile on their faces despite being sweaty (the fans would love it though).

"You know what we need this weekend? A celebration!!"

Nayeon, being the oldest yet still act like a teenager in a birthday party. Jungyeon, who stood beside her shook her head but smiled anyway.

"Let's celebrate at the amusement park!" Dahyun cheered.

"I'm sorry to shatter your dream but, this weekend you girls won't go anywhere because papa JYP said so. But, maybe you could celebrate it in the dorm." You said.

A series of disappointed sighs followed. Even the girls pouted at you to let them go. You just smiled shooing them away to change and head to the next place for their schedule.

"Well, at least we could celebrate it." The leader continued, trying to ease her members.

______________________________________

You were just getting out of the meeting room along with another managers. JYP held a meeting for the managers to check up about his artists' well-being.

Your phone vibrated indicating a message just came in.

Hyomas: Babyyyy~ won't you join us today celebrating our come back?? T-T

You: I just got out from a meeting, you girls could enjoy yourselves.. Don't mind me..

Hyomas: But I want you hereee~ please please please

You: Alright, you know I can't stand your aegyo.. I will be there in 20..

Hyomas:Yeayyy, love youu

You: love you too <3

Smiling, you keep your phone inside your pocket, thinking how lucky you are to get the best girlfriend in the world.

______________________________________

And that's how you ended up inside a dorm with 9 energetic girls, excited for a romance movie.

Seriously? A romance movie for a celebration?

The girls already prepared everything for a movie party. From blankets to snacks. Some of the girls sat down on the floor while some on the couches. You choose the latter. A few seconds before the movie starts, Jihyo joined you on the same couch with a bowl of popcorn in her hands.

She cuddled close to you, seeking for warmth. Nayeon glanced at the both of you, but said nothing. The movie was boring but you had no choice to watch it.

"You are really comforting and warm." Jihyo suddenly said.

Your hand automatically patted her head and smiled.

Your eyes didn't notice that two pairs of eyes, Momo's and Sana's, watched you both.

Half an hour the movie has played. You got up with the empty bowl that Jihyo brought, went into the kitchen, filling with another snack.

While filling the bowl, a pair of slender arms wrapped your waist from behind.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"Absorbing your love" You giggled at Jihyo's cheesiness and kissed her cheek.

You went back to the living room with Jihyo still back hugging you, to be greeted with eight pair of eyes.

"What's wrong? Why did you pause the movie? " You asked them.

"Don't what's wrong me right now. The question is what's wrong with you both!?" Nayeon pointed to you and Jihyo.

"Nothing is wrong with us..? Is it wrong for a couple to be clingy? She has been busy for weeks and-"

Before Jihyo could finish her sentences, you could hear a sound of choking, water sprayed out of a mouth and a remote control being dropped.

"EHHH!?"

"What? Why are you so surprised, it's not like you don't know about me and Ji- Oh, you didn't..." you cursed under your breath.

You face palmed, Jihyo bite her lips and looked somewhere else, as long as not her member's eyes.

"Okay! Now YOU NEED to explain how, when, where did you guys start your relationship. Forget the movie and we have an interrogation to do."

Jungyeon said, demanding. You knew that today's celebration won't be a celebration after that as lots of questions were thrown at Jihyo and you later on.

But you gotta admit that you are grateful that they supported your relationship with Jihyo although sometimes they could be a pain in the too.

______________________________________

A/N: This is the most voted member from the previous chapter in Wattpad! Please enjoy! Thank you for the votes and comments!