Announcement

TWICE X READER

Hello my fellow readers, I, as the author of this book would like to announce that I needed a break after a lot of things happened. I know that many of you had expected my return after months of hiatus, and I'm really sorry for suddenly taking another break.

As you can see, my passion for writing has gone, although sometimes my hands are longing for it. For the past few months, my brain had never came out with an idea even a slightest concept. My language skill had became dull too.

This year, I have turned 18 (unofficially) and had graduated from school. In a few months, I will be in college, so I have decided to further my study in English literature and become better. However, my parents had another plan.

First, they thought that I can't even write and I'm not the type who reads a lot. It saddened me when they didn't know what kind of passion I have as I am their own daughter.

After some insists, they allow me to continue my study in English, with a condition that I need to take professional English instead of literature. Therefore, I accept it.

I wished that I could reach out to you in the future with my own books officially. Thank you again for your unending love.

 

Your (favourite) author.