Mina X You

TWICE X READER

"Happiness! We are Red Velvet!"

And the recording of the variety show ended. Being the latest member of Red Velvet wasn't easy, but your fellow group mates have made sure that you will enjoy your time with them.

The dressing room was noisy. Your eyes caught your leader, Irene chasing Joy, who disturbed her sleep. Your ears heard Joy's squeal as she was being tickled after that. It was cheerful to be exact. Until a message was displayed on your phone.

"Did the recordings went well? Don't work too hard!" 

Your lips shaped into a grin, feeling recharged with the message. While typing a reply, you didn't notice that Yeri was behind you, peeking your conversations with her. 

"Since when you became close with Twice Mina?" 

Yeri's voice made you jump and the other members turned to look at you. You felt like the blood rised up to your face, blushing. 

"Aww, look at our baby! She's growing up!" 

Irene cooed while pinching your cheeks, hard. It was embarrassing, but not as embarrassing as your members knew about your crush. 

"How about we help our baby to ask her crush for a date?" 

At that time, you knew that the blood on your face drained replaced with a frightened look. 

___________________________________________________

MAMA 2018. An award where most of the idols will show up. Red Velvet wasn't excluded. You were lucky (or not) as Twice was there too. You were nervous, mainly due to your performing time was getting near, but a part of you was nervous due to other thing. 

Which was your members' interactions with Twice, or specifically, Mina. 

You didn't even know what they talked about or you don't even want to know as your members could be embarrassing themselves. 

You tried not to think the worst possible thing could have happened. 

___________________________________________________

"May I talk to you for a second?"

An angelic voice greeted you from behind. You were startled. The feeling of running away were there, but you decided to turn and looked at her​​​​​. 

"O-of course." 

The backstage of MAMA was crowded, sea of people were busy and too loud. But when Mina was there, talking to you. You don't even mind about it. Maybe it's true, when you are with your loved ones, your surroundings will dissappear, they said. 

"Is it true that you.. have a crush on me?"

You bit your lips and looked down. The floor suddenly looks interesting. Silently, you cursed your own members for revealing about this to Mina. A soft laugh escaped her lips. She must have heard that. ​​​​​​

"Well, I guess..? I-I mean, yes. If you don't mind.."

You turned to the other way, to run quickly and hide yourself. But before you could do that, Mina grabbed your hand and hugged you. She's smaller than you, but her grip on your waist made you feel small. 

"Let's go on a date when we are free together sometime." 

Mina said and you couldn't be happier. 

___________________________________________________

One week break, you found yourself on the couch at your living room. Your sisters were inside their rooms until they decided to join you for a Netflix show.

Jessica and Krystal. 

Cold but protective sisters you have. 

You don't really mind, but sometimes they could go too far. 

Like, when they caught you and Mina planned a date for this weekend..

It all happened when you went to the toilet in the middle of the show, and you just had to leave your phone on the table beside your sisters. You thought it would be nothing, but you were wrong when your legs stepped into the living room with Jess and Krys checked your phone and glared at you. 

Let's just say you got yourself an eight-paragraph- long of speech.

___________________________________________________

That's how you ended up with going a date with Mina, but with your sisters hundred meters away, behind a tree. 

Let's just hope Mina won't notice them until the end of the date. She will need an explanation after that.

___________________________________________________

A/N: Been ages since my last update, this is a request from a reader but I didn't remember from who, hope you enjoy (although it's not as good as you requested) Thank you for the unending votes!