Mina X You

TWICE X READER

Mina's POV

Scanning through my files in my hand, I read my first patient. I've been chosen as a psychologist since last week. Today is my first day as a psychologist. I really wanted to be a one since I was young because once I got a new friend from school and she has some mental issues.

 

'___  Park' there was a name written on the files. I have heard this name before but I can't remember where it is.. I continued my walk to a white room which is my patient would be in.

 

___'s POV

I heard some clicked heels outside. It must be my personal doctor. Since I was young, a lot of psychologists tried to cure me but they never succeed, I'm sure this new one will failed too since I was too stuborn to talk to them. The most they could get only my name.

The door clicked. My eyes stared down to my lap. The chair in front of me have been occupied. It must be the doctor. I looked up and stare at her with my emotionless eyes. She smiles and introduced herself.

"Hello,my name is Myoui Mina and I will be your doctor from now on!"

"......" I wonder if she or me is sick. She has this weird smile and kind of energetic? But she is different from my ex doctors. And her face also kind of familiar..Is she the janitor from my school? Meyh..she's too young for that.

"What's your name?" 

"....." Again, I'm not answering her question.

"So,lets look through your file. Name's ___ Park. 20 years old..wait,we are in the same age! Thats good! Studied in Seoul International School.." she looked up to me as she widened her eyes.

------------------------------------------

Mina's POV

Did I just read that ___ went to Seoul International School!? She went same as mine..but I think I've never found a girl named ____...

"What class did you went when you go to school?" I asked her.

"......" Damn it! She stared at me with her blank face again. But its okay,I won't give up!

I think that's enough for today. I wrapped all things up and bid her goodbye. Pftt.. of course she wouldn't reply.

I get out of the room and think about my patient. She's really a mysterious girl. I hope she will replied me even a word for our incoming meeting.

I make my way towards parking lot to take my car. Suddenly, I heard some other doctors talked about ___.

"Hey,do know the patient in room 112?" the first one asked.

"Yes,why?" the other one said.

"I heard that her name is ___ but that name is her new name. Her name before that was ____ (choose your nickname) I wonder why she changed her name"

Wait what!? Their conversation were still processing in my mind..So,my patient is ____!? (your nickname) The one who was my bestfriend and crush when we were kids? Is this for real!? I've been looking for her all the time and lastly she ended up being my patient!

What happened to my bestfriend before..how could she be a quiet and mysterious girl from energetic and happy-go-lucky girl? What the hell happened when I was separated from her? I don't care who the hell did this must suffer! 

I can't help but speeding to my house and let the questions lingering in my mind.

---------------------------------------

The nth time of our meeting. There are butterflies in my stomach because our meeting today is different from the last one. I need to confirm her identity and what happened when I was gone. She's changing a bit and started replying my questions with a nod and sometimes bt shaking her head.

Well,its a big progress I guess.. But I'm grateful she's starting to open up for me. I sit down in front of her and said hi. She just nodded.

"Well, ___-shi.. I wanted to ask you something.I hope you can answer me even with a nod." I gulped and take a breath..This is now or never.

"Is...your name before was ___? (your nickname) I asked unsurely. ___ widened her eyes and she gets up from her chair and run towards the door to get out.

I locked the door swiftly and grab her wrist. She seem shocked and push me hard. With my fast reflex I pull her and she falls down too. She froze. I reached for her and hug her tightly. She stiffened a bit and I asked her " What happened ___?"(your nickname) 

____'s POV

She...she called me with my nickname..Who the is she wants to call me that!? Only my Sharon can call me like that! I pushed her again and exclaimed

"Who the are you wants to call me that!? You don't have the right to call me ___ !(nickname) You not even my friend or my family member!!"

I could see her froze..She seems like thinking? Or remembering something?

"Yes..I have the right to call you that..and I even think that I was the first one to call you." She take a deep breath while shaking.

"N-o you--" before I could continue she cutted me off

"Let me introduce myself..my name is Sharon Myoui Mina I hope we could be friends" she smiled and her tears fall.

N-no it can't be! My bestfriend is in front of me and introduced herself like we used to in the middle school. Suddenly, she hugged me and sobbed on my shoulder. I just sit there like a statue and my tears is threatening to fall.

"Why __!? Who the hell did this to you and what happened to the old __!?" she asked me probably let her anger out.

"I--I can't tell you yet Sharon. Its not the right time and place. But I hope you could wait for me and I will let the time explains" I told her.

She nodded and looked at me. For the first time in the nick of time..I saw her gummy smile. The smile that I used to have and I will have it again in my life. 

"Of course I will wait for you and..___?" 

I looked at her." Y-yes?"

"Did you remember that you said you gonna be my princess and I will be your knight?"

I gulped and blushed. I'm sure my face looked like a tomato. I nodded slowly.

"From now on,you are my princess and I'm gonna take care of you as I love you ten years before" Sharon said.

--------------------------------------

THE END! I'm sorry if this is weird. This come from my imagination ofc! And as usual..I will promote my wattpad account..follow me if you have one! This is my acc JiHara_Park 

TQ<3