Jihyo X You

TWICE X READER

Jihyo's POV

Today's our free day which means no schedule for us. The girls are doing their own things, whether playing games or watching dramas. Maknae lines were studying, catching up their lessons. Sometimes, I'm worried for them because they can't enjoy themselves like other students, like taking part most of school's programs.

When I heard our dorm's telephone ringing, I left Nayeon and Momo who's still watching drama and I picked up the telephone. Manager unnie asked me to get ready to meet JYP for a meeting. The odd thing is that I'm the only one who needs to go.

-----------------------

After JYP-nim ushered me to sit down, I was being questioned about my training time when I was a kid, when I was still being trained to be an actress. I told him that I still remember all of the trainings.

"But why did you want to know about my acting training?"

"The main purpose that I called you is, I wanted you to be one of the main actress in this drama. At first, I thought there's nobody could fit this character but then I almost forgot that you were trained to be an actress. So, what do you say?"

I looked at the file that he passed to me. It was a drama about a man stucked in a woman's body but later he still wanted to meet his wife and tell her that it was him, her husband.

Ohh, it's interesting.

"So, that means the heroine and hero here will be women? Because the man's stucked in a woman's body right? And his wife, well of course a woman."

"Wow, I'm surprised that you could understand the drama plot that easy. It seems that I chose the right person to be the heroine." JYP leaned back at his chair and smiled.

I don't want to make JYP dissapointed but I'm still feeling insecure about my acting skill. It's been a long time since then. He assured me that I will be okay, he must be seeing me stressed out about this offer. I nodded nonchalantly accepting the offer without reading the file further.

---------------------

When I arrived at the dorm, the girls worriedly asking me why I need to meet JYP. I explained to them everything, they cheered happily for my incoming project. Except Nayeon who's a little bit jealous that I could be in one of those cringy k-dramas but she's happy too.

Half an hour later, Sana came to me, clinging her arms around mine and showed her phone. I was annoyed at first but she insisted.

​​​​​"She's so cute doesn't she? I just knew about her when Nayeon and I watched a drama. It turned out that she's a new actress. Her popularity isn't a joke!"

The article that Sana showed me is about the new actress, got a new offer for a new drama. Her face is so familiar but I can't recognize it.

"I swear I heard the name of the drama anywhere but how couldn't I remember it?" I scrolled Sana's phone with my index finger but I returned it back to her after I finished reading the article.

-----------------------

Remember when I said about the familiarness of the drama? It was the title of my drama!! I should've read the file that JYP gave me a few days ago. Great! Now I'm here in the filming set with my manager without knowing who's the other actors and actresses except the one that Sana showed me.

The other actors and actresses just came. I greeted them as polite as possible to maintain my image as one of the Twice members. All of the actors and actresses are still new to this acting field. I'm a little relieved, knowing that I'm not the only one.

---------------------

Our filming today ended beautifully. The first episode will be aired next month after the editing works finished. I was getting some rest before my dressing room were being knocked by someone.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you, but I wanna give you and the staffs these." The young actress that Sana mentioned greeted me. She handed me a carton of energy drinks.

"Ohh, that's so nice of you! Here let me help you." I took the carton from her hand, our hands brushed each others and I smiled saying sorry if she's uncomfortable. 

As soon as I put the carton on the floor, I offered her a handshake and she accepted it.

"Ohh, I forgot to introduce my name to you. How impolite of me. My name is ___. Lee ___."

Wait, Lee ___? Please don't tell me that this ___ is the same ___ that I used to date when we were in highschool! Oh god, I'm acting with my ex-girlfriend!?

"Err..Jihyo-shi? Hello to you?" ___ waved her hand im front of me. I think she didn't know that I used to be her girlfriend a few years ago since I changed my name.

"I-I'm sorry ___-shi, I was spacing out just now. Nice to meet you ___-shi. Hope we can be friends" I bowed at her once again.

"Hihi..I think you have bowed enough Jihyo-shi. I'm the one who need to bow at you since you are my sunbaenim" ___ giggled but later we bid each other goodbyes.

----------------

The shooting progress is becoming better and better day by day. The fact that ___ doesn't know who I am in her past makes it easier. But I don't know why I feel like the other part of me wanted her to know who I am im her past. I missed the old times when we were still together.

We were just a teenager who fall in love with each other in trainee days. ___ was from another company but we met in school. As a young trainee in high school, I was being respected by other students that time. ___ is one of them, but the difference between her and other students is the fact that she studied hard eventhough she's already a trainee in an acting company.

I really envy her that time. Normally, a trainee like us wouldn't like to study as they think that their future's already bright with fame. From the day that I learned about ___, I told myself that I need to be her friend and learn from her.

But destiny has its own mind. We eventually fall in love and I confessed to her when we had a sleepover at my house. It was one of the best memories that I had.

After a few months, our company found out about our relationship, forcing us to break up or our career will be destroyed. ___'s the one who decided to break up and I was mad that she didn't fight for us. She said it will be better in the future, and I refuse to believe that.

-----------------

My manager said that he will pick me up a little late due to traffic after I called him. The other actors and actresses had already gone home, leaving me and my make up artist. I'm standing alone inside the building where our filming set located.

"So, how was your filming today Jihyo-shi?" I jumped in shock to see ___ is just beside me and she muttered sorry.

"It was fine, although today is the last day. I can't meet you again after this..and the others too."

___ nodded and she fished out something from her pocket. It was a car key and a small note.

"Here, I'm not sure we will meet each other again. I need to go now Jihyo-shi. Call me if you're free..or I will. See you soon!"

Before I could say anything, she already run towards to her luxurious car. She said see you soon as if we will meet again.

I glanced at the note and there's her phone number, some unexpected notes below the phone number.

"Jisoo, it's been a long time huh? Would you like to date me again after all these years. Miss you XOXO"

--------------------

School has started yesterday TT I'm really sorry for not updating. My mind is in a mess after my teacher introduced me additional math..I'm so done. Happy new year! Hope you guys will achieve your goals this year!