Tzuyu X You

TWICE X READER

Tzuyu's POV

Chewy~ Chewy ahh.. Wakey wakey! I opened my eyes to see Sana unnie in front of me probably waking me up.

"Yes unnie? Wae?"

"JYP seonsangnim want to meet us in his building,he said he's gonna held a meeting for us"

"Okay,give me a few minutes to get ready"

Sana unnie nodded and walked off from my room..As usual, I get up from my bed and do my business.

-----------------------------------

Manager-nim parked the van inside JYP building and ushered us to go inside. He said JYP gonna wait for us in the meeting room. Jihyo unnie lead us to meeting room and knocked the door.

Knock..knock.. (sings Twice's knock knock)

"Come in!" the person on the other side responds.

As Jihyo unnie opened the door..we were greeted by a sight of JYP sitting in his chair while spinning swiftly. I saw Nayeon unnie raised her eyebrow. I swear sometimes he is a kid than an old man.

He gives signal for us to seat and I take a seat beside Chaeyoung. We sit in silence because we wondered why JYP haven't start the meeting yet.

"Seonsangnim, why do you haven't start the meeting yet? Is there anybody else gonna come?" Jungyeon break the silence..

"Actually,I'm waiting for someone to arrived..She said she's gonna arrived in five minutes." 

Ahh..so the one we have been waiting is a she.. Well,let's just wait then..

---------------------------------

____'s POV

! I'm late for the meeting! If this isn't my roommate's fault,I wont be running now! I arrived at JYP building and take a lift. I push the right number and wait..

I walked swiftly to the meeting room and knocked the door..I hope I didn't disturb their discussion.

-------------------------------------

"As you know,you guys have became famous internationally..so because of the language barrier when you go overseas..You could ask ___ -shi for a translation." JYP explained.

How rude I am..my name is ___ and I just got an offer as a translator in JYPE last week and I will be Twice's translator from now on.

"Ahh..arasso. I hope we will cooperate now and in future" Jihyo said while the others nodded. I smiled at them politely. 

-------------------------------

Tzuyu's POV

Wow! Since she came here just now..I just can't take my eyes from her.She's so cute! I think she's a mix because I could see from her pronouncation. "Hmm..seonsangnim,will ___ live with us?" I heard Mina unnie asked.. I hope she will living with us.

"Well about that,you have to asked her. What do you think about this ___?"

She scratched her neck and replied "If you guys don't mind then I will"

"Of course you could stay with us" the girls said. She smiled and looked at JYP

"So,its settled then"

-------------------------------------

___ has been living with us for two months now. She's really kind. I bet she's one in a million since she is a beauty with brain. Definitely my type.

SNAP! Someone snapped at me and I looked who was the one did that.It was Jihyo unnie. I raised my eyebrow and mouthed "wae?"

"Nothing, someone just staring at the movie while the others are laughing at a funny scene" she smirked. 

I rolled my eyes and stand up to get out of the dorm. I told my unnies that I will be back. As I wearing my sneakers,___ stand beside me and asked 

"Can I follow? Its dangerous if you go out alone"

I stared at her with a blank face and nodded anyway. Did she worried about me? I let it passed anyway.

We walked to a nearby sidewalk and i saw a bicycle rental place.I pulled ___'s hand with me and go to the place. I paid for our bicycle and we decided to cycle to my secret place.

"Just follow me behind..I know where are we going" i said confidently.

"Really? If you lied to me you gonna buy me an ice cream. If you aren't,I will pay for it"

We cycled through the city and arrived at yhe side of a hill and I ushered us to sit down. This place is really beautiful at night just like right now..and this place is more perfect with the one you love.

------------------------------------

____'s POV

Woah..all the place that I've been in Korea this is the most beautiful place. I wonder how Tzuyu know about this place.

"Chewy ahh,this place is really breathtaking..its just wow! Also this place is really quiet. How do you know about this place?" I asked out of the blue.

"Usually, I go to this place whenever I feel sad or if I miss my family.. And to answer my question, I found this place when I had a scandal about the flag."

"Ohh.." the scandal. I remember now when the scandal went through the media. It was a ruckus. But this girl is really strong. I really admire her.

"Don't worry,its all in the past now. I have the girls,Onces,my family and..you to protect me"

Did she just mentioned me? I looked at her and I am shocked to see her face just an inch from mine. I looked at her eyes. Damn, wrong decision. Her eyes is just like a black hole that attracted me.

"Unnie.."

"Y-yes?" Stupid mouth! Why do you need to stutter!

"I know this is nonsense but I just want you to know that I love you.Its okay if you don't love me. I just wanted to tell you." She confessed.

I'm speechless and lookef at her if she was just kidding.Tzuyu turned her head and said "Nevermind,let's go back to the dorm..I don't want the others worried for us"

I blinked and let her words process in my mind. Suddenly,I cup her jaw and kiss her.

"Chewy ah, I love you too..why you didn't tell me earlier? I thought its just one sided" i said.

"W-wait..what? You.___? Love me? Is this a dream?"

I chuckled and pulled her up to stand. I walked to our bicycle and exclaimed

"Come on! Don't you want a free ice cream!? If you don't want just sit there alone!"

Tzuyu chased me with her bicycle and we giggled like a school girls.

Well,its look like I got a date tonight with my girlfriend..