Mina X You

TWICE X READER

5 years old...

The grape flavoured lollipop were in my mouth. I keep it and the coloring were attached to my tongue.

My parents brought me to this playground and let me play with the other kids. But now I'm exhausted so I sat down at one of the swings and ate my lollipop.

"___-ah, come here! Mommy wants you to meet my friend's daughter. She's in the same age with you." My mom called me from a far and I obeyed her.

"___, she's Mina and she's a bit shy at first. I hope you could get along. By the way,today is her birthday.." My mom said.

​​​​​​I bowed at Mina's parents,they praised me for my politeness and patted my head. I looked at Mina and smiled at her with my imperfect teeth. Her face is getting red and hid behind her mom.

The grownups talked with each other. I walked to Mina and offered her a lollipop that I brought. She accepted it shyly.

"Your birthday present.." I grinned.

"T-thank you ___-ah" She looked down and fidgeting her fingers.

"Let's go to the swings! I will make your birthday today one of the best day ever!" I dragged her eagerly and later we get along..

---------------------

10 years old..

We held each other's hand and walked to our house together. We were inseparable since our first day we knew each other.

Currently, we were getting back from school by walking. Our school was located not too far from our neighbourhood. In addition, Mina and I are neighbours,which why Mina's parents trusted us to go home together.

Today is Mina's 10th birthday. Mina's parents told me to bring Mina to my house as I planned that we need to prepare a surprise birthday party for her. I invited Mina to go to my house and she agreed.

My house is dark as there's no lights were switched on. Mina gripped my hand a little hard,scared of the dark. I smiled assuringly, saying that it's okay.

Suddenly,the room became bright and our parents yelled 'surprise'. Mina who's still shocked with everything,were approached by her parents with a cake. She blew the candle right after she made a wish.

"Thank you for making my birthday one of the best days ever.." Mina hugged me.

-------------------

15 years old...

Used to be a shy girl,Mina is a grown up teenager now. From a quiet girl to an elegant girl, Mina's still my loved one.

​​​​​Anywhere or anytime in school,there must be at least a group of boys followed her. Mina is a popular girl compared to me who studied at school as an ordinary student. But that's not a problem to us from getting closer than before.

I watched you from a far as you opened your locker. You picked up a note from the locker and smiled. I told you to meet me after school on the rooftop. Your eyes searching for mine,locking the gaze with me and grinned. I nodded and leave for the next class.

After the last period,I rushed to the rooftop and waited for you. Not long after, the door were being opened and there's you. You approached me,who's leaning at the wall and enjoying the scenery.

"Mina,I know we were friends for a long time but there's something I wanted to tell you,and it may effects our friendship.. I-I love you Mina..more than a friend should." I confessed to you.

"I'm glad you tell me sooner. I love you too ___." You hugged me tight. I missed your hug eventhough we just drifted apart for a few hours.

"Ohh..and by the way, happy birthday love" I took out a necklace from my pocket and helped Mina to wear it. You pecked my cheek and blushed.

"The shy Mina is back.." I and you hitted me playfully.

---------------------

I remembered all of your birthday that we have celebrated. Every year you'll say that it was one of your best days ever. I wonder what you'll think of today when I visited you..

My feet brought me closer to you. I saw you Mina. I smiled and sat down beside you while enjoying the sunset. I love it when you are by my side. I feel safe from my problems and life. You kept quiet through the day.

I caressed you with my right hand. My left hand reached for the flowers that I bought just now from the florist and gave it to you.

"I hope you'll like it Mina."

I observed you who stayed beside me. This year, your birthday were a bit different from the past years. It's not really special but it was one of my favourite memory so far...

I decided to go back home after a few hours sitting with you. Before I leave, I glanced back at you for the last time to remember one of your best day ever.. I chuckled at your own lines every year.

Myoui Mina

1997-2017

-----------------------

I feel like I'm crying while writing this TT..my hearteu 💔💔