Jihyo X You

TWICE X READER

Jihyo: I'll be back a little late today..around 9 pm. We hv a photoshoot tonight. I'm really sorry we need to spend our time less..TT

Me: Aigoo~ it's okay jagiya, ur members need u too, I can't be selfish right?

Jihyo: and...that's why I love you, I love all of ur kindness to others. Saranghae ___-ah ❤

Me: Nado saranghae~ ❤❤

I smiled at our conversation. Jihyo,being a great leader in her group,must take care of her members and put the others first than herself. I don't care if she needs to spend time for us less,as long as she does what she wants,I'm okay with it.

She's really passionate in singing and her voice is one of a kind. I love when she's singing for me when I can't sleep due to nightmares. When she's singing in the shower, or even singing along the songs that played in the background when we travel together by car.

Instead going back home at 8 as usual, I decided to go back a little late since Jihyo will be back around 9. Probably after half an hour past 9 I'll be go back home. Right now I'm in my office with my workers already go back home and already spending time with their families or children. I couldn't stop thinking what happens if Jihyo and I have children. The most I can say is, they would be my main source of happiness in my life.

I shoved every piece of my documents into the bag as soon as I hear the alarm of my phone. I set the alarm at 21:30, perfect time to go back. When I drive, the radio played a song that I really love, BTS 'DNA'. This song reminds me of my first meeting with Jihyo. The time where I'm just a fan to Jihyo's eyes until we accidentally bumped into each other again on the street and I saved her from her fans. Luckily,she remembered me.

I unlocked our apartments door. The whole apartment is dark which means Jihyo hasn't come back. Now, I'm getting worried. She said she'll be back around 9. I looked at my phone in the dark and it showed that it's already 9:55. I switched on the lights and it shocks me that Jihyo is there,in the kitchen. She smiled at me and in her hands,there's a cake. She lit up the candles and walked towards me singing 'happy birthday'.

Wait, I just noticed that today is my birthday! A wide smile could be seen on my face as I blowed all of the candles on the cake after Jihyo asked me to.

"Did you make this cake?" The very first question I asked.

"Of course, I know you will be back a little late if I messaged you that I'll be back at night. So, after the messages, I went home and made this cake for your birthday today.." Jihyo put the cake on the dining table and reached for the gift.

Jihyo opened the velvet box in her hand and there's two bracelets in it. She took out the two and help me to wear the one which has a letter 'J' on the heart. She has the other one which has the exact same design except it has a letter '__'. I smiled and helped her to wear it too.

"You don't need to give me a gift Jihyo, having you is already enough for me." I hugged her and buried my face on her neck.

"You really love making me blush aren't you?" She kissed my forehead. Without warning, I lifted her and spun her around. She squealed. I kissed her lips after I put her down.

"Thank you so much jagiya~" I pecked her lips again and smiled.

"I have another gift,but I'll give it to you later in midnight" She winked.

I raised my eyebrows at her and after a few seconds of processing, I understood.

"Well, I couldn't wait.." I whispered at her. I carried her in bridal style to our room.

----------------------------

My birthday is today~ which is on 11/11. No one requested this but I feel like I wanted to write it. I'm officially 15!! ^_^ Thank you guys for reading my stories!