Dahyun X You

TWICE X READER

My eyes scanned the jewelries that were displayed in front of my eyes. Currently, I'm planning to buy a necklace for my Dahyunnie. Today is her birthday. Her 18th birthday. I really hope that today is the best day she could ever had.

"Can I take a look at this?" I asked the lady that owns this shop.

I took a close look to the necklace. It's really gorgeous. The necklace were shining and it has the letter 'D' which is suitable for my vampire girlfriend. If you guys didn't know, Dahyun is a vampire. That's why she has pale skin and little cute fangs. (But it isn't cute if she's mad).

I spent my money on the necklace. It was really worth it. The same lady put the necklace inside a small red box. I smiled as she handed me the box. My phone suddenly buzzed.

Dubu:___ ah~ where are you? I already miss you. When will you come back?

Me:Patience my dear, I'll be back in 10 minutes. I'm on my way.

Dubu:I hope you choose the right way to my heart

Me:You are making me puke on the street dubu-ah

Dubu: ;)

I shook my head at her antics. Dahyun rarely saying cheesy things because she's a shy person. The only thing she did was skinships to me. But she will get all blushy and red if I kiss her randomly in public. I never know that a vampire could blush and shy too.

I also noticed that Dahyun have a lot in her mind lately. Like,she always staring to a blank space,or her food and stabbing them. I pray for the foods that I bought today safe though. I think she couldn't wait until I get home after she saw that I bought her a cake.

I bought the cake first then put it on the dining table. Until, I went to a jewelries shop to buy her a necklace just now to give her as a special gift.

I opened the door of our apartment. Weird. There's no signs of Dahyun here. If she's already back, she would probably tackled me into a hug as soon as I came back. I checked the kitchen, there's no Dahyun. I went to the bathroom,still no.

I twisted our room's doorknob and there's no one. But I went in anyway. My heart almost jumped out of my chest when Dahyun suddenly trapped me on the wall. She looked at me deeply in the eyes while squinting it.

"So ___,how about I turn you to a vampire like me? Do you want that?" Dahyun smirked.

My mind is processing about what's happening. A few seconds have passed, I laughed. So hard that Dahyun pulled her hands and pouted. I wiped my tears of laughter as I recover from the current event.

"D-did you just kabedonned me just to turn me to a vampire?" I said breathlessly.

"You wasn't supposed to laugh! I planned this a few weeks ago before my 18th birthday!" Dahyun hit me on my shoulder repeatedly.

"Ahh..so that explains me about you spacing off huh?" I flicked her forehead and pulled her for a hug.

Dahyun pouted and nodded her head. I kissed her forehead and she blushed.

"You could just ask me like a normal per- I mean vampire do!" I squished her cheeks and pinched it. "You are so cute Dahyunnie" I continued.

"Ohh,and before I forgot..here your birthday present." I searched for the necklace in my pocket and helped Dahyun to wear it.

"You like it?"

"Of course! Thank you ___ for making my birthday as the best birthday ever! Except the kabedon part" Dahyun pecked my lips and later we eat the cake that I bought and ended the night with some movies and cuddles.

------------------------

I'm soft~ I really wish that my birthday could be like this TT but I'm aloneeee.. Thank you for the upvotes and comments ❤❤