Nayeon X You

TWICE X READER

"You really love riding on my back aren't you?"

I thought in my mind as Nayeon could hear me. Apparently, Nayeon is my mate. What I mean is, I'm her werewolf. We were destined to be mate as I'm the alpha. I know, I know, It's rare to found a female alpha but all of my descendants are an alpha including the females.

"Of course, you are the fluffiest thing I've ever ride on" Nayeon caressed my fur on the neck and scratched my left ear. My body responded with its own as I growled lowly.

"And I love when you do that."

Nayeon just smiled and patted my head as she instructed me to go home after an hour wandering in the forest in the night. I obeyed her instruction as I nodded and sped up.

Nayeon screamed and hugged my neck tight. If I'm in my human form I would probably chuckle but the most I could do is grinning with my canins showing. One of the disadvantages of being a werewolf is you can't speak while you are in wolf form. At least I could talk to my mate in mind.

I crawled slowly to our doorstep and put Nayeon down. She opened the door and I followed behind after I transformed myself to human form.

Nayeon plopped down on the couch. She sighed and looked up to me. She scrunched her eyebrow at me and I stared at her like 'what-mistake-did-I-do-now'. She groaned.

"Who told you to transform to human huh? Transform to wolf now!"

"B-but why?" I stuttered. I felt like she's the alpha here.

"Just do it ___" Nayeon glared at me. Without any other choices, I transfrom back and suddenly a grin appeared on her face.

"Now,come here you little wolf." She ushered me to sit beside her on the couch. I crawled on the couch and looked at her.

"Give me a good reason why I should do this."

I talked to Nayeon with my mind.

"Because you have to. That's my order." She said then pulled me into her embrace. She cuddled me like I'm her favourite stuffed toy. I glared at her with my sharp eyes.

"And don't you dare glare at me like that!"

I growled but can't help being comfortable in my mate's embrace. A few minutes later, I could hear Nayeon snoring softly while I just stared at her.

I wonder why you are my mate. Not to mention you're bossy than I am.

I shook my head and followed Nayeon to the dreamland.

----------------------------

Nayeon X You werewolf au~ someone requested this..Don't forget to stream Likey ❤ btw, I'm planning to change my username so don't be confused okay? I will change it to the same username as in my wattpad account which is JiHara_Park