Momo X You

TWICE X READER

Momo's POV

I sighed and pouted. There was no message from ___. I really miss her but I can't be selfish. She needs to do her own work too. ___ said that she and her members need to prepare for their incoming comeback.

I forgot to introduce __ to you. ___ is a member from Big Hits Entertainment new girl group. They just debuted last year and they just make themselves as a successful group.

"Twice! After this your turn to perform!" The Music Bank director called our group name from the outside of our dressing room. I put down my phone and get ready for our performance for our latest comeback 'Likey'.

-----------------------

"Thank you guys for the hardwork!" Jihyo hugged us when we are on the way to our dressing room. We are really happy that our Once love our new song and they chanted to it when we performed.

As we pulled out from the big hug, I saw a feminine yet masculine figure that I familiar with in front of our dressing room. She looks like she's ready to knock the door. I ran fastly to the figure and tackled her into a hug.

"___!!! I missed you!" I showered her kisses on her face and she just giggled.

"Momo unnie~" ___ whined and I leave a peck on her lips.

"Congrats unnie on your first win for 'Likey'!" ___ pulled out a bouquet of flowers from her back and give me. 

-----------------------

____'s POV

"How did you know that we will win?" Momo took the flowers and smell it.

"Come on, if you can win my heart how can you guys can't win in music shows?" I said cheesily and she just pinched my nose.

Twice members came towards us and I bowed. Jihyo just patted my head and messed with my hair.

"Aigoo,don't need to be so formal ___ ah..you are just like our sister. Sister-in-law" Jihyo giggled and Momo and I blushed.

"Jihyo unnie,can I take Momo out for a date tonight? If she doesn't have schedule of course."

"Yeah,but don't go out too late. It's dangerous outside at night." Jihyo told us like a mom.

I salute her and take Momo's hand to go for a date night.

"Well,if you excuse me..I have a date with this Jokbal maniac~" I sang when we started to walk and the Twice members shook their head but smiled anyway...

-----------------------

Excuse me but Momo X You is up! Please don't forget to stream Likey Onces!! Support our girls~