Sana X You

TWICE X READER

___'s POV

Currently, I'm on my way to my grandmother's house. It's been a long time since I go there. I don't know why my late parents didn't let me to visit her. The last time we visited her around 9 years ago and a lot of things have changed as I saw a lot of trees welcomed our sight. My parents died a few days ago, I was told by the police that someone sabotage us and they are trying to find the culprit.

In the meantime, one of the responsible cops called someone that might be related to me and it is my grandmother. The cops were kind enough to give me a ride to my grandmother's house. My grandfather has died a long time ago when I was young. We stopped in front of two stories house. The house seems never change except the part that the paint is already dull.

My grandmother stood outside the house and waved at me. As soon as I got out of the police car, she hugged me tightly. She's strong for a 60 years old lady.

"I missed you young lady." My grandmother said.

I just smiled awkwardly and she lead me into the house and I'm in awe as the decoration in the house looks luxurious and antique. At the wall,there's a big family picture which consists my family and my grandmother. I smiled sadly and later I have arrived at my room which is on the second floor. My grandmother told me that my room is just beside hers. I nodded and unpack my things.

My grandmother went down to the kitchen to cook for dinner. After I'm done unpacking, I decided to help my grandmother downstairs. I got out of the room, but later I saw there's a vacant room at the end of the corridor. I wonder why my grandmother doesn't give that room. I'm really sure that the room is smaller than mine which is I love. It's not that I don't like big room but I'm the only one who stays in the room.

-------------------------

We had a pleasant dinner. I'm glad that my grandmother is a good cooker. The thought about the room came into my mind. I think this is a good time to ask.

"Halmeoni, I saw there's another room at the end of the corridor, why you didn't let me stay there? Besides,it's just me alone..it is better for me to stay in the smaller room."

Her smile turns to a tight line. She kept quite for awhile and I assume that she don't want to answer it.

"I will tell you if the time let me. There's a 'story' behind that door."

--------------------------

It's been a month since I live with my grandmother and she haven't told me about the room yet. Usually,at time like this,she will go to the market. I usually spend my time at the garden behind the house at the swings. It's so windy behind here and calm too.

Talking about the room, I wanted to take the risk to go there. Swiftly, I ran upstairs and the room is in front of me. I'm hesitating. I turn the doorknob and was greeted by a very very neat room. I wonder who's the last person stay at this room.  I scanned the room until my eyes landed on a girl with blonde hair. I screamed and fall down and she blinked at me and reached out her hand.

I widened my eyes but take her hands slowly. Her hand is cold but her smile is bright. Why my grandmother never tell me about her? I opened my mouth to speak but there was another voice cut me off.

"Didn't I tell you to not open the door?"

Evem my grandmother's voice is calm, I don't know why but I feel a little scared.

"I guess you already met Sana." She looked at the blonde girl.

"Sana-who?? You can see her?? I thought I'm hallucinating" I said.

"No, there was so much I wanted to tell you but the only I can tell is Sana is the original owner of this house. I'm too tired to tell you how I met her but the thing is I need to guard this house from the government who wanted to take this property. And Sana...she's not really dead, but it's just her soul is trapped in this house. Only a few people can see her and one of them is you. That's why your parents didn't let you to visit me as you saw Sana for the first when you were young but your parents thought you are being hallucinating."

Okay. That was a long explanation. I tried to take all of that into my mind and all I could do is nodding. 

"So, Sana can spea-"

"Hai! I can speak!" She said gleefully and my grandmother just chuckled.

"Well,at least I could make a new friend" I grinned.

-----------------------

The cycle of my life for the past few weeks is the same but not boring. Wake up,help my grandmother making breakfast,go to the college and go back to the house,talk with Sana and play with her until evening then eat dinner with my grandmother. My life isn't boring as before and I really enjoy Sana's company. I wish Sana could be alive again because I think I'm in love with her.

One day, after I've just finished my classes.. I went back to home as usual by bus. But today, there as a few men in suits surrounding at the porch of the house. I walked closer and closer, I could hear my grandmother and the men arguing about this house. The government is forcing my grandmother to give this property to them!

I could feel my stomach twisted. I don't know why but I feel like there's something will happen today. I saw one of the men straightened his suits but the one that caught my eyes are THEY ARE BRINGING GUNS! 

I walked towards the back of the house and I don't know what to do. A few seconds later, I heard one of the windows being knocked and it was Sana. She pointed to a ladder beside her window and I climbed on it until I could reach Sana's room. I sighed as I succeed in going to her room.

I looked at Sana. I could see sadness in her eyes.

"I'm going to interfere them. They can't take what is ours." I whispered in rage.

"___...today is the last day the government wanted this house. They will do anything including taking your life secretly." Sana whispered back.

As of in cue, a sound of gunshot ringing into my ears. I widened my eyes as I rushed down. There....there was blood in front of my porch. It was my grandmother's. I gritted my teeth in anger as I charged towards them and  I tackled down one of them.

I punched his face until he was bleeding.

"HOW-DARE-YOU-ING-MONSTER!" Every punch I gave to him I said those words while tears are streaming down on my face. The other men are running to their van,giving up...or so I thought. I saw Sana looked at me from the stairs inside the house but later she screamed at me and pointed towards the van. She ran towards me.

"___!!" 

I looked at the direction but suddenly I felt something went through my stomach and I realised that I've been shot. My vision started to get blurry and my hand let go of the man that I punched. Sana rushed towards me and put my head on her lap.

"___!! ___!! Can you hear me!? Please don't leave me! I-I love you! I'm sorry I can't save you! Damn it! Why do I have to be trapped in here!? No one can hear me!" Sana caressed my cheeks as she started crying too.

"S-sana? I-'m glad that you love me too.. Thank you for letting me stay at your house..I love you my ghost" I smiled as my vision went black and the last thing I heard was Sana's begging for me to live.

-----------------------

What is this did I just write!? Honestly,this story is based on my dream/nightmare(?) a few days ago..so,yeah.. Please enjoy (more like cry)❤