Momo X You

TWICE X READER

Momo's POV

Its been half an hour after ___ went for groceries shopping. I told her to go to the nearest store because it's the nearest one from our apartment. Plus, the stormy weather tonight won't help too. I sighed for the nth time as I'm worried for her. I hope she will be bac- 

'Ding dong' I jumped from the couch as my thoughts were interrupted. I ran to the door and open it. I saw ___ smiling and it looks like she brought back a box. "Uhmm,what are you carrying babe?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well,this is suprise babe. Please wait for me and don't open it without me. I'm gonna change for awhile." ___ gave a peck on my lips and put the box beside the door. She closed the door with her leg and go straight to the room to change.

I sat on the couch while staring at the box. I wanted to open the box but I'm afraid that my girlfriend will disappointed at me and ignore me. 'Arf Arf' I heard some dogs barking but where is it from? I walked to our balcony and search for some dogs but there are none. I swear my ears aren't wrong but where? I pout defeatedly and sit again in the living room. After a few minutes of  furrowing my eyebrows and whining towards my girlfriend (which she probably hear but she ignored me), ___ came back and pick up the box that succesfully made me aging forwards with furrowing eyebrows.

She sits beside me on the couch. She smiled sweetly at me (sweetly that I feel like ants are crawling on my legs and make my heart beats faster than it should) "You didn't open this box right babe?" I nodded almost not catching what she said due to my thoughts. "Thanks babe for obeying me,as a reward I will give you this" "Give wha-" I haven't finish my words she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. My eyes went wide but follow eventually, as I wanted the kiss to go deeper-

"Arf arf" I pulled back due to shock and ___ also but she (finally) decided to open the box. "OMO you brought back a puppy!?" I asked happily and ___ whispered surprise to me and birthday wish. "Wait,its not even 12 in the morning which is-" 

___ didn't let me finish as she cupped my face and tilt it softly to the clock on the wall. I replied her with an 'Oh'. "I'm sorry if I didn't buy groceries for you to make your birthday cake but I found this puppy behind in the alley near the shop so I decided to take it home since this puppy needs shelter."

"Its okay babe, I'm glad you brought it back. I know you are an animal lover. By the way, I think this puppy needs to be cleaned. How about we do it together? I asked. ___ grinned widely agree to the idea.

------------------------------

A few days have passed and it looks like ___ won't let Mokbal go. Ohh, and if you guys confused who the hell is Mokbal,___ decided to give the puppy a name and she choosed Mokbal because she found that puppy on my birthday a few days ago and she combined it with my favourite food which is Jokbal. Creative isn't she? But the thing is..___ DOESN'T PAY ATTENTION TO ME! ALL SHE DID IS GIVING THAT PUPPY THE LOVE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE.

I pouted again when I see ___ is playing with the puppy. I just came back from my dance lesson to see my beloved ___ but I can't believe it that she cheated on me with Mokbal. I walked towards our room and prepare to wash up but not forgetting to slam the door. 

After the shower, I went to the living room to watch TV. I sat on the couch and find some interesting animes or dramas to watch. Running man is on the screen but I'm not paying attention to it. A few seconds later, I feel like someone sit beside me but I ignored it as I know it was ___. "I already watched this episode,mind if I change it Momoring?" I heard ___ asked but I ignored it.

-----------------------------

___ frowned but try again. "Mo,do you want to watch some movies with me?" Silence. ___ opened to speak but Momo whispered slowly "Why don't you watch with Mokbal?" ___ blanked for awhile and burst out laughing. 

"Aww,did my Momoring jealous?" Momo smacked her girlfriend on the shoulder and blushed. Momo whines and stood up to leave. But ___ was faster so,she pulled Momo back down and leaned her head on Momo's shoulder. "I'm just kidding my love,I promise to give you more affection and love and....my body if you want" ___ whispered the last part at Momo's ear. 

___ pulled back and smirk. She's satisfied that she could make Momo as red as Chaeyoung's strawberries. "Yahh! You ert! I can't believe that I'm dating you!" Momo smacked me even more and I'm struggling to make her stop but I did with a few kisses on her face. She pouted " And I can't believe it that you always win"

___ laughed even more and leaned in to kiss Momo. "But you succeed in winning my heart." Momo hummed and waited for her ___'s lips to meet hers,but 'Arf Arf'

Momo groaned frustratedly as Mokbal landed in between her and ___'s thigh while barking towards them."It looks like our child has awake from its sleep" ___ said while laughing but leave a peck on Momo's lips praying that she won't ignore her again.

----------------------------

I'm back!! *dabs* Its been awhile readers! Ahh..i miss u gays and I hope u gays will understand my willpower to write since I'm a student..*sigh* Anyway,are you gays excited that Twice will be comeback in October? I'm so excited! They already spotted filming in Ohh Ahh outfit on rooftop tho😍😍 Till we meet again~ TQ ❤