Jihyo X You

TWICE X READER

Inside a dim light room there was a girl in the mid 20 typing furiously on her laptop. Her glasses were sliding down to her bridge of her nose but later she fix it as soon as it went down. For the nth time she sighed. She pulled her hair out of frustrations.

"Babe?" a voice called out of her room. Eventhough the voice echoed throughout the room,it was still not passed to the other girl who was typing furiously just now due to ger concentration on finishing the job that was given by her boss.

The owner of the voice sighed as she knew that once her 'Thomas the train doppelganger' girlfriend started working at their home..she won't stop unless she was forced to. ___ who had just finished cooking make her way towards her lover and sit beside her on the bed while caress her cheek.

"Babe?" she called for the second time and was replied by a hum.

"Lets eat dinner. I already cooked for us,you have been working for a few hours. I'm getting worried over you. You will be starved to death if you don't eat" ___ said.

The 'Thomas the train doppelganger' or should I say Jihyo stopped typing and close her laptop after she saved her previous work. Well,if she didn't save it she will probably commited suicide because it will waste a lot of her energy just to finish a damn project.

Jihyo leaned her head on her lover's shoulder and closes her eyes for a second and said "Yeah, I should eat right now. I kind of lost track of time while working."

"When do you need to send the project to your boss Ji?" Jihyo love it when her lover called her by the nickname. Plus,the nickname was given by ___ especially for her. She smiled thinking how long they had been so far along ups and downs they went through for their 3 years of relationship.

"The deadline of this project is next week, you do know that I like to do my work earlier right--"

"Park Jihyo! How many times do I have to tell you to take a rest and not to start your work earlier unless it is a few days before the deadline!" Jihyo laughed at her lover concern and ended up snuggling closer to ___ and said "I know hon, i'm sorry.. I can't help it"

___ sighed and cup Jihyo's jaw while looking deeply in her eyes. "But you need to take care fo yourself too. Come on,let's eat dinner. I'm hungry babe"

The couple made their way to the kitchen and eat dinner until they were full. ___ insisted that she's the one who will wash the dishes since Jihyo is already working hard for the past few weeks. Jihyo lay down on the couch in the living room while waiting for her lover.

A few minutes later,the other girl sit down on the same couch but she adjusted their position so Jihyo could lay down on ___'s lap. "I'm sorry" Jihyo blurted out.

"For what?"

"For working too hard and forgetting that I have a lover to take care of too." Jihyo continued.

"Its okay,I'm just worried over your health and I can take care of myself hon. Please get enough rest.." ___ smiled and caressed her lover's long hair. "Could you do something for me?" Jihyo asked.

"Anything for you." Jihyo giggled at ___'s cheesy statement while reaching her cheeks just to pinch them. " Can you sing something for me? I missed your voice very much."

Then, ___ cleared her voice and started singing..

I miss you
Saying this makes me miss you even more
Even when I'm looking at a picture of you
I miss you
Time’s so cruel
I hate us
Even seeing each other for once
Is now so hard between us.

It’s all winter here
Even in August
My heart is running on the time
Alone on the Snowpiercer
I want to get to the other side
Holding your hand
I want to put an end to this winter
How much longing
Do we have to see falling like snow
For that spring day to come
Friend...

Just a few seconds later, Jihyo's eyes are getting heavy soon she's drifted to the dreamland with her lover's whispering good night alongside the love word.

-----------------------------

Jihyo x You chapter!! Thank you for those who upvotes,read and subscribes!! Love u all <3 I'm sorry for the hiatus..I will update as soon as I got an idea and time~