Chapter 5

College Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a regular Saturday evening. All of the boys had no classes and they all decided to just relax in the dorm, enjoying every second of freedom they had till the next day. Jin was sipping some tea with Namjoon at the diner table, talking about who knows what, J-Hope was watching silly videos online with Taehyung, and Yoongi was sleeping on the couch while Jimin and Jungkook were playing video games in the living room. However, something no one had expected had come to ruin thier peaceful evening together.

*ding dong* *ding dong*

*groans* " Yah, someone go get the door," Yoongi mumbled as he gestured Jimin to come to him so he could cuddle.

Jin rolled his eyes and made his way to the door. When he unlocked the door, a small click could be heard and the booming sound of the opening of a door.

"Oppaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" A young man, about the age of Jungkook leaped into the dorm and onto Yoongi's stomach. 

"Omph! What the hell?!" Yoongi exclaimed, coming back from reality, finding a blurry young man on his lap and his Jiminie on the floor, rubbing his side.

"Oppa! You already forgot me?! How mean!" The young man playfully stated, pouting to be extra. 

Yoongi's vision finally went back to normal and immediately recongized who it was. " Jase?"

"You remember!" Jase exclaimed, suddenly giving a peck on Yoongi's lips.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Yoongi shoved Jase off of his lap and had a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter