Uh oh

College Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoongiiiii get upppppp, it's time for school! You're going to make me late!" Jimin whinned.

" Morning babe~" Yoongi lazily said, turning over to face Jimin, pulling him down onto the bed and cuddling with him

" Good morning," Jimin softly responded as he hugged Yoongi back, kissing him on the lips. " But really, you need to get up! It's almost 8! You have class in 10 minutes!"

Yoongi tried to do his cute little pout, but Jimin was too determined to keep his perfect attendence that he dragged Yoongi out of bed himself and no one drage Yoongi out of bed. No one. Yoongi shot Jimin his deadly stares, but being the boyfriend of Yoongi makes you invincible to his glares, causing Jimin to brush it off and shove Yoongi into the restroom with clothes. 

" Hurry up!" Jimin shouted, before exiting their room and down the stairs, into the living room. He could smell the sweet and refreshing smell of pancakes that are waiting to be drenched in the perfect amount of syrup, fresh fruit dying to be eaten, and fresh squeezed orange juice just waiting to be drunken. Who made this meal? The one and only Jin of course. Jimin scurried towards the table, finding Taehyung sitting on Jungkook's lap on one chair of the  table and feeding each other pancakes, Jin preparing the last set of pancakes, Hoseok treasuring every bite he takes of the delicious pancakes, and Namjoon reading the newspaper while taking sips of coffee along the way. Jimin sat down and filled his plate with food and did the same with Yoongi's as well. He needs to eat up if he wants to do well for his upcoming dance competition. When he was about to start eating, someone shouted.

"JIMIN!!!!!!!!!!! COME OVER HERE!" Yoongi shouted. 

"Yoongi! You're up?!" everyone except jimin questioned. 

"It's only 7 in the morning and your class starts at 8. Is something wrong?" Jin asked as he placed the last batch on the table and gave a pec

Yoong sighed, "Someone told me that it was 7:50 and made me get up..."

Jimin giggled with an obvious look that said 'That would be me'. Yoongi the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter