I love you

College Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their classes, everyone met up for lunch at the cafe that   the group would go every time they eat out with each other. Everyone except Jimin and Jungkook had settled down into chairs and tables besides the window, where people occasionally peered in, hoping to spot the boys who were known as "BTS" in their college. 

" Aish where's my Jimin???" Yoongi said

"Kookieeeeee where are youuuuuu? " V pouted.

" Oh look, they're right there! " Jin told them with a sigh of relief since when the boys don't see their boyfriends, they get upset or angry. 

Jimin and Jungkook walked in, but something was off and everyone could sense it, but it didn't stop Taehyung's enthusiasm for Jungkook. 

"KOOKIE THERE YOU ARE!" taehyung shouted, running up to Jungkook and jumping on him, wrapping his arms and legs around Jungkook's neck and waist. He smiled with delight and pecked Taehyung's cheek, carrying him to the table everyone was at. Yoongi then walked up to Jimin who was making his way to the table. 

"What's wrong babe? Did something happen?" 

" Uhhh, Nothing really…" 

Jimin didn't even know why he lied, he knew that Yoongi knew him like the back of his hand and he knew that  Yoongi wouldn't buy his lie. 

" We are talking about this later Jiminie, " Yoongi tokd Jimin before kissing him on the lips and walked with him towards their table. Yoongi sat down and patted his lap while looking at Jimin which was a sure sign that he wanted Jimin to sit on his lap. Being the clingy boyfriend he is, he sat on his lap and began casually picking his food. 

After everyone picked out their food, all heads turned to Jimin even though Jimin was to busy snuggling his face into Yoongi's neck as Yoongi hugged him. 

" Babe? " Yoongi whispered.

" What's up? " Jimin asked. 

" What happened and don't tell me any lies this time. " 

The three dancers looked at each other nervously before, flashbacking to the confession and peck earlier that day. It was all silent and everyone was waiting for an answer, especially Yoongi. 

"Hyung, please don't be mad..." The three dancers told him.

That's when Yoongi knew it was bad. Last time they told him that, the boys had gone into his studio to play tag, but ended up messing up and spilling a drink over his laptop. Luckily, all of the files were on there, but Hoseok and Jungkook were banded from his studio ad Jimin was still allowed since Yoongi constantly wanted cuddles and make out sessions during his time in the studio.

" So today when I was heading to class with Hoseok and Jungkook, a boy had walked up to us and he confessed..." Jimin began.

"To you?" Namjoon spoke out.

Jimin nodded and continued, " I told him I was in love with someone else and I was taken, but he wouldn't take no for an answer... He said that he wouldn't gve up and kissed me on the cheek before running off..." 

Right at that moment, Yoongi snapped. He stood up, making Jimin get up as well and had an irritated face as well as a frown.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter