Promise

College Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok isn't BTS's love doctor for nothing. He actually has a decent plan conjured up for Taehyung to forgive Jungkook.

--- Jimin's and Taehyung's convo---

" Taehyung, are you okay?" Jimin wrapped his arms around him and started rubbing circles with his hands.

*sniffles* *sniffles* "Ji-*hiccups* min *hiccups*" 

"There there, i'm here."

Jimin and Taehyung were silently sitting on Taehyung's bed, cuddling as comfort while Taehyung calmed his sobbings. 

" ChimChim..." 

" Yea?"

" Jungkook is a meanie."

" I know, I know."

Jimin had always thought Jungkook was a meanie since he never addressed him as hyung. Not unless he wanted something real bad from him, but that was rare. He also hates how Jungkook makes fun of his height, but he still loves Jungkook as well as Jungkook loves him. 

" Am I not good enough for him? Does he not love me anymore?" Taehyung rambled.

" Don't say that. He loves you will all of his heart. I've seen it ever since the day he met you and fell in love at first sight."

" But that was so long ago. What if his feelings died out or something?"

" Love doesn't always work like that TaeTae. When you meet your destined one, your love only grows stronger over time. Don't your feelings grow stronger everyday?"

Taehyung nodded.

" See. If you think that he is your destined one, then don't give up so easily."

" But he clearly wants to be with other people..."

Aish, this boy. Jungkook clearly loves him, but his stupid 'one minded' brain makes his oblivious to these things.

" Maybe... I should just break up with him."

" EHHHH?! TAEHYUNG, DON'T SAY THAT!" causing Taehyung to jump from the sudden shout. *Clears throat* " Sorry about that, but what I was trying to say is that Jungkook is someone you madly in love with. You don't even know his side of the story yet so don't jump to jurassic conclusions before knowing everything."

" But I saw it with my own eyes! I- I-" Taehyung then began to cry again, louder than before. 

Tears rapidly fell from his face, eyes turning red, and his lip quivering from his sadness within. Jimin embraced Taehyung into a tighter cuddle and laid down with Taehyung.

" Don't cry Taehyung. Everything is going to be alright.," Jimin reassured.

The two boys then fell asleep, cuddling with one another as one last drop fell from Taehyung's eyes and onto the pillow.

--- Back to the Table ---

"So what's your brilliant plan Dr.Hoseok?" Jungkook asked.

" Well, remember the day the two of you met?"

"Of course. It was the most important day of my life..." Jungkook told him.

When someone asks one of the boys how they met their boyfriend, they wouldn't respond with a 'yes' or 'no', but they will re-tell the whole story from beginning to end.

" It was a cloudy Thursday and I was a freshmen in highschool. I was walking home when it started to sprinkle which led to a huge rain shower. I was only beginning to walk out of school so I ran back and waited in the gym for the rain to settle down. When I arrived, I saw a orange haired boy looking high and low for something. I then tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around. He was so beautiful and hot, I couldn't talk at the moment. It was so embarassing since he looked me right in the eyes and my face was turning so red. He introduced himself as did I and he told me that he was looking for a ring that he dropped. I offered him my help and we looked for it together. That's when I fell in love with him," Jungkook explained, showing off his famous bunny smile.

" *Yawns* I think I just got 5 years older," Yoongi said, earning a smack on the head again from Namjoon this time.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter