3

Cliche [ On Hold ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dismissal bell rang for the last lesson of the day. Baekhyun was taking his own sweet time to leave the class because today, is the day of meeting Chanyeol for the first time after school for their history project.

Baekhyun honestly didn't expect this day to ever happen because, come on. A boy like him who is always unnoticed, left alone (apart from the fact that he has two best friends that love him till the end of the universe) being paired together with the most popular person in school? Baekhyun shook his head and gave a little snort, as if this entire thing was purely out of his own wishful thinking.

As Baekhyun walked out of his classroom, someone stepped in front of him, making him jump a little.

" Oh sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. " Baekhyun looked up to see Chanyeol smiling awkwardly at him, obviously embarrassed and a little guilty at the fact that he had kind of scared the former.

" O-oh it's okay. I'm okay. " Baekhyun gave Chanyeol a shy smile, while the latter scratches his nape.

"I guess it's time for us to start on our history project yeah? Do you want to go to the library for us to start our research first? " Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun gave Chanyeol a slight nod as they proceed to the the public library outside of school, believing that there will be more variety of research materials for them.

x

Once the boys reached the library, Chanyeol told Baekhyun to find a seat for the both of them while he starts to find some books for research. 

Doing what he is told, Baekhyun quickly found seats for two and settled down . He took out his note book and pencil case, getting ready to take down necessary notes about the outbreak of world war 2.

" Found you! " Chanyeol whispered loudly, which startled Baekhyun a bit. Baekhyun looked up and gave Chanyeol a soft smile as the latter settles down at his seat opposite Baekhyun and places a few really thick books on the table between them. 

"Let's get started! I will research more on the Allies side while you research on the Nazis' side. Is that alright? " Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun gave him a nod and a soft " Sure " before taking one of the books and starts reading through them.

Baekhyun is someone who is a little bad at multi-tasking and when he is fully focused on doing something, he will really be absorbed into it and not knowing what the hell is going on around him.

Chanyeol on the other hand, fidgets a lot when he does his work or studies. He occasionally takes short glances at Baekhyun, giving a soft smile when he sees how focused and absorbed the latter is at his own research. Nose scrunching up when he comes across something that confuses him, giving a small smile to himself when he finally realizes what it means and eyes widening so big when he finds out about something that has not really been touched on in class, before hurriedly taking down the notes on his notebook. Chanyeol loves how Baekhyun is simply adorable at everything he does and somehow, he is really glad that he got paired up with Baekhyun for this project. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter