2

Cliche [ On Hold ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol " Mr Choi read out , before continuing with other pairs left in the class.

Baekhyun froze. Park Chanyeol? As in he is really getting paired up with him? He looked at Kyungsoo and then Jongin to tell him it was a big joke and he is suppose to be paired with someone else. 

Jongin could only give Baekhyun an awkward smile. 

" Can..... someone change partners with me.... " Baekhyun whispered quietly to the both of them

" Oh, Sorry Baek, Jongin and I are going to be in this together. " Kyungsoo suddenly piped in when Jongin was about to give in to Baekhyun and offer to swap with him.

Both Baekhyun and Jongin looked at Kyungsoo in disbelief. However, sensing that Kyungsoo has something planned, Jongin decided to play along.

" Yeah sorry Baek, Kyungsoo and I are going to be working together for this project. Besides, Chanyeol is a nice person, working with him means no harm and this way u can slowly open up to more people too ! "

Baekhyun looked so helpless during that moment and he remained quiet till the end of the class, for the first time in ages, he did not spare Chanyeol a glance during the entire lesson that day.

 

x

 

" Alright kids, before i dismiss you guys, remember the theme of this project will be about the Outbreak of World War 2 and i would like a good presentation prepared by each and everyone of you. The deadline is the Monday of the second week of the next month. You guys have exactly a month to prepare for this. Remember, it's about the quality that will give you the scores, not the quantity . " Mr Choi reminded the class one more time before he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter