✵Nobody Else But You✵

Six Feet Under
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3


 


 

We all caught feelings for someone we wished we hadn’t. Don’t love deeply, till you make sure that the other part loves you with the same depth, because of the depth of your love today, is the depth of your wound tomorrow. If I only knew this, I wouldn’t have gone through all of this.

 

Momo looked up ahead to see Mina trying to cheer up Taeyong by the edge of his table. Deeply sighing while looking down, to see the edges of her paper crumpled. She’s just not him. She’ll never be Taeyong, she’s Momo.

 

Their friendship was rocky, with Mina being even moodier and pushing away Momo. Did she really fall in love with an emotional monster? A monster that ravages her whole composition of herself. Second-guessing herself, does she really want to keep this friendship going?

 

“Maybe you shouldn’t be her friend, Momo. If she’s really treating you like dirt.” Hwayoung exhaled. “I mean really, she’s been pushing you away. As both of you guys’ friend. I think you both just need time away from each other.” Momo rubbed her tears away looking into the sunset. “Do you really think that’ll help?” “I believe so.” Pulling out her phone, rubbing the screen to see a polaroid of them both as the lockscreen. “Do I just ignore her or avoid her?” “Yeah, that’ll work.”

 

Days gone past, there was no interaction between the two girls. Momo was not the same, removing Mina from her life has drastically brought her life to an all time low. It’s sad when all of her happiness was dependent on someone else. It should’ve been her who controlled her own happiness, not Mina.

 

“Momo, just ignore her until she takes the first step to fixing the friendship.” Hwayoung had told her multiple times during this period of ignoring. “It’ll work, trust me.” Momo just nodded with her earphones plugged in and discreetly looking at Mina from afar.

 

She did see Mina getting upset whenever her name was mentioned. The temptation of wanting her to smile was great. All Momo wanted to do was to put that frown upside down, but she couldn’t. She can’t be weak like this. Momo walked out of the classroom without turning her head back to look at Mina once again. She shouldn’t anyway, it’s not who Mina wants looking at her. Momo is not Taeyong.

 

After the painful three weeks that had gone by, everyone was looking side to side. Mina and Momo weren’t still talking to each other. Mina might’ve caught the message that Momo wasn't talking to her with the extra caution Momo carries when she walks past Mina in the hallway or class. It did hurt Mina, but it had hurt Momo more. But Mina seemed fine, she’s with Hwayoung who’s making her smile.

 

There were so many conflicts happening, due to the fact Momo had found out Hwayoung was going out for her. Apparently, she told Mina not to talk to Momo until she talked to her first. But that was the same thing that Hwayoung had told Momo. Momo sat up on her bed and thought about the enc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter