✵Kill Off All Her Feelings✵

Six Feet Under
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

She didn’t know how it all started. The memories were blurred, there’s no remembrance of on how they had met. All she knows is that she’s in love with her best friend. How cliché it was, to fall in love with your best friend. It was something you would see out of a movie or a fictional story. She only knew her since the first day of freshmen year and the friendship developed. There was a time she didn’t like her but as soon she realized she did. She was terribly scared, not the fact that it was a girl but that it was her first time at being in love. She didn’t know what to do, but she did believe that she shouldn’t confess at all. Why should she? She knows that she’ll be rejected and such.

 

My super rookie rookie rookie “Ugh”, said Momo as she woke up to find her alarm clock blaring Red Velvet’s Rookie. 6:30 AM it had shown. It was another regular day of going to school and such. Momo rubbed her eyes while shimmering from her warm bed and blanket. She soon left her room to take a shower. But the first person that popped in her mind, was her.

 

Walking down the sidewalk of her school, she was surprisingly not late for her first block.  The loud crowds of high school students stood in front of the gates. There was Jennie Kim who was leaning on her sports car, flirting with the surrounding girls near her. Not like Momo cared, it’s just that one of the girls was her best friend, Mina Myoui.

 

Momo is typically your stereotypical class clown, always joking around and slacking off. Just because she’s always smiling doesn’t mean she’s always happy when you see her smiling. She was a professional at hiding her feelings. Like when she’s with her best friend. Simply pretending that she’s okay and not being in love with her. Oh how ironic it was, she believed that she’s never going to fall in love. Well now look at her, she’s a fool in love.

 

Mina’s out of her league, she had captured everyone’s hearts no matter who they are. One look at her and you’re caught in her trap. Elegance is wrapped around her, her aura entices you. The part of Mina that catches Momo off guard, is that she’s straight. So there’s no possibility that she would ever like Momo. Out of anyone, she would have liked, why did it have to be her?

 

“Momo!” I turned to see Mina smiling her beautiful gummy smile. “Hmm?” I hummed back as a reply as I cheekily smiled. “Did you hear about Seulgi and Irene? They finally got together!” I was surprised by the fact that Seulgi was actually telling the truth about confes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter