Chapter 4

Never (Young K x Seulgi songfic)

===============

"Don't be scared to fall apart
I know the future's brighter
Take control over your heart
Before he takes it from you"

===============

"It's okay dude. I got you."

 

Jaehyung gave the bawling Younghyun a warm hug as a comfort. As his bestfriend-slash-bandmate-slash-roommate, he knew about things about Younghyun's bestfriend whom he left for good, but he didnt even sink in (until this scene happened) that the one Younghyun was referring to was Kang Seulgi. Red Velvet's Seulgi. He might be a bit close to some of Red Velvet girls, especially his fellow English-speaking blue-line fella Seungwan, but this one blew him up a bit.

 

"but dude, honestly, I didn't even know that she was your bestfriend, and I'm being mindblown right now like how could you even leave her behind?"


"I know, and it really dude plus I already felt regret in making that move. I chose not to mention her name because I dont want you, especially the other boys to worry bout me. I thought I could handle this, but seeing her right now already made my heart hurt so much cos I'm really afraid that one day, she might totally forget about me, and this happened. Dude, I really dont know what to do..." He continued crying.


"You know what, let's go back to our dorm and dont put too much stress on yourself. Have faith."


"Alright..."

 

On the other hand, Yerim ran away from the building to find Seulgi, who was on her way to the mall. At first, she didnt knew what mall was Younghyun talking about until she realise there was a mall near JYP Ent. building. She took a train from Itaewon station to the one where the landmark is the JYPE building itself for less than 2 minutes.

She started to run as she got out of the train cos she's honestly worried about her and what would happen next til few minutes after, she found the mall, and got inside. Her legs were already hurting due to too much running, but she wouldnt stop finding her Sseul unnie til she found something in the foodcourt, and it was her necklace scattering on the floor. She had an extremely bad feeling about this, so she started to ask some people everywhere if she saw the owner.

 

"Hello sir! Can I ask if you saw the owner of this necklace?"


"No..."


"Ok, thank you sir."

 

She was honestly terrified at the possibilities that making up on her head, like she might be kidnapped or something, but she was hoping the opposite, hoping that she wont. She continued searching for her til a loud voices echoing from the foodcourt on the lower ground floor. She went downstairs through an escalator, and she couldnt believe what she saw.

 

"YOURE ING UNBELIEVABLE, PARK JIMIN!" It was the crying Seulgi, yelling and punching at him. "I did everything that you want cos I love you, but is this how you gonna repay me?"


"WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP, KANG SEULGI?! IT'S NONE OF YOUR ING BUSINESS, !" Jimin slapped on her face so hard that she fell down and got red marks.


"UNNIE!!" Yerim went to help Seulgi stand up and gave her the necklace.


"Thank you so much, Yerm. I thought I lost it." She spoke to her softly while wiping her tears, then turned to Jimin, who's holding the girl's hand, "now I know your true colors, you douchebag. I'm done!"


"FINE! I'M ALSO DONE WITH YOU, YOU USELESS PIECE OF !"


"HOW DARE YOU EVEN SAY THAT TO SSEUL UNNIE?!" It was Yerim's turn to rage out her anger against Jimin while giving him a loud slap on his face as her revenge for what he did to Seulgi.


"SHUT UP, RASCAL!" Tables had turned when Jimin pushed Yerim to the floor, "that's where you two guys belong, es," he then turned to the girl, "babe, let's go."

 

The two girls were still crying while hugging each other, knowing that they both couldnt believe what he did to them.

 

"Unnie, what happened?"


"That rascal Young K's accusations are true. I should believe him in the first place."


"It's okay, unnie. I'm here. Let's go home now."


"I'm such a pabo. I already got the clue, but I was being blinded by my love for him. I dont know what to do." She continued leaning towards Yerim's shoulder while crying.


"Yaaaah! Stop it, unnie! Youre not a pabo. Let's go home instead." Yerim scolded her.


"I'm realy sorry..."

They took a cab way back from their dorm, and as they got home a half hour later, Yerim treated Seulgi's bruises on her face caused by Jimin's very loud slap.

 

"I still couldnt believe he cheated on me, like I've done anything to save our relationship, but he kept on building the wall between us, and breaking my trust."


"Aigoo, unnie. Get over with that douchebag! He's not even worth it!" Yerim slightly annoyed at her being blinded.


"I know, but the wound's still fresh, and I'm sorry." Seulgi bowed her head.


"I'm sorry as well, unnie, " she apologised by her behaviour towards Seulgi, "by the way, I was so curious, why are you even so mad at Young K oppa? He didnt do anything wrong."


"Forget that guy, Yerm! He even insisted that he was my long lost bestfriend, but I dont even know him at all."


"But he's nice. If it wasnt for him, we wouldnt witness what that douchebag Jimin did to us, especially to you. Remember."


"Alright alright. I got it." She rolled her eyes.


"Uhmmm, could you please stay still, unnie? I forgot to bring cotton balls on your room."


"Okay, be right back, Yerm!"

 

Yerim went back to Seulgi's room to get the cotton balls for treating her bruises, but she didnt even know where would she start finding it cos she even found her room very messy.

 

She impulsively decided to search on her bedroom first, but there was none. Next was her small cabinet full of her clothes. As she continued searching, there was a picture falling from one of her clothes, but that made Yerim's eyes widened.