Chapter 3

Never (Young K x Seulgi songfic)

===============

"Dont be another name on his list
You should never have to feel like this
Your worth's so much better than this
I think you know it
"

===============

"Uhhhmmm... who are you guys?"

 

It was the group maknae, Kim Yerim, who opened the door, but seemed that she couldnt recognise them as well.

 

"But wait! A-are you the MC of After School Club with Jamie unnie and Kevin oppa?!" She's pointing on the black-haired chicken little without glasses.


"You're right, Yeri!"


"WAAAAAAH! JAE OPPA! I couldnt almost recognise you with your black hair, but youre still a chicken tho. XD"


"YAAAAAH! I'll kill you, squirtle XD"


"Aigoo, I'm just joking~" Yerim hit Jaehyung's right arm playfully, "and youre Young K oppa, right?" She then points to Younghyun.


"Yep. Nice to meet you personally, Yeri~" He offered her a handshake.


"Me too, oppa. Waaaah! Youre really handsome, and your voice's so y!" Yerim seemed to be fangirling over Younghyun.


"Thank you. " He slightly bowed his head for modesty.


"What about me, Yeri?" Jaehyung pouted.


"I still like your voice, but not as y as Young K oppa!" She blurted her tongue out, "by the way, why are you guys here?"


"Uhmm Yeri-ssi, I just wanna ask if Seulgi's here..." Younghyun nervously asked her.


"Yeah. She's right here. Wait a minute, and I'll call her." She smiled.


"Thank you so much, Yeri!"


"Welcome, oppa. Just wait for a while, and I'll be back. "

 

Yerim went to their bedroom to wake the sleeping Seulgi up. The three (Sooyoung, Seungwan and Joohyun) left the dorm early due to their own personal activities, so Yerim and Seulgi were being left behind, while Seulgi slept a bit late during that time due to her dance practice.

 

"Unnie-yaaaah! Wake up!!" She patted Seulgi's shoulder.


"Ai-Aigoo I'm still sleepy, Yerm."


"Unnie, someone's looking for you here!"


"Who's that?!" Seulgi's eyes were half-closed.


"You'll find out when you get the out of your bed~" Yerim couldnt help it but swear on her annoyingly sleeping unnie.


"Alright alright. I'll get up now."

 

Seulgi was a bit irritated about waking up cos she still felt so sleepy, but she had no choice since there's someone's waiting for her. She fixed herself up with her pyjamas, and went outside of their bedroom to approach Yerim, who's standing near the open door.

 

"Yeri-ah! Who are you talking about someone looking for me?"


"Ah, unnie! There he is."

 

In less than minute, Younghyun appeared on the door with his eyes full of hope and desparation. As expected, Seulgi's mood suddenly changed.

 

"YOU AGAIN?! WHAT THE ARE YOU DO--"


"Seulgi! Please calm do--"


"HOW COULD I EVER CALM THE DOWN IF YOU KEEP ON INSISTING THAT YOURE KANG YOUNGHYU--"


"WOULD YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO ME, SEULGI-SSI?!" He held to her right arm.


"Unnie, what is this?" Yerim was shocked at their screaming voices.


"This isnt about the matter anymore, Ms. Seulgi, and Im sorry for being mistaken as Younghyun."


"Then what do you want to tell me, Young K-ssi?"

 

"Unnie-yah! Young K oppa! What happened?" Yerim felt so terrified.


"Yerim, just go out for a while. I have to talk to him in private." Seulgi told her with a firm voice.


"Okay, unnie."

 

She closed the door as she went out of their room, and went to Jaehyung for a hug.

 

"Okay, Mr. Young K. So, say something. What is it?"


"It's about Jimin."


"So what about Jimin?! Why do you even drag him to your mess--"


"I'm not even dragging him. I just want you to know that I saw Jimin kissing a girl who's not even you--" He was even about to continue telling her when he got a loud slap from her on his face.


"ARE YOU EVEN ACCUSING HIM OF CHEATING ON ME?!"


"THEN GO OUT OF THE ROOM AND SEARCH FOR HIM IN THE MALL IF YOU WANT RECEIPTS." He lost his chill.


"Whatever." She went outside to go to the mall, but was stopped for a while when Younghyun told her something.


"I just want you to know that your worth is so much better than this." Younghyun had mixed feelings for this: worry and a bit of desparation, but Seulgi continued walking out from their room with him, Yerim and Jaehyung left.

 

"Jae oppa, Young K oppa, I gotta go for a while. I have to look for her." Yerim told them.


"Alright, squirtle."

 

As Jaehyung gave Yerim a yes to her permission, she bowed to them as a 'thank you' gesture, and quickly left them to find Seulgi.

 

"Dude, you okay?" Jaehyung patted him.


"That's the biggest lie I ever told, dude. My mind says it's okay to lie about being alright not to be recognised by her, but I was wrong," he then started to cry, "how I wish I didn't leave her for Canada. How I wish I didn't leave our last conversation with her before I became so ing busy with my studies there. I know this was for my own good, but...I couldn't hide my feelings for her anymore. I couldn't. I wanna make her recognise me, and realise that I'm still the same Kang Younghyun that she knew before. Help me, dude. Help me..."


"It's okay, dude. I got you."