Plastic Made Dreams

If Only It Wasn't You

-Donghae-

I was trembling now. This couldn’t be happening. “Why did you let her in Yoona?”

She avoided looking at me.

“WHY DID YOU LET A STRANGER IN?!”

I can hear Hwa Ran scoff in disbelief behind me.

“Leave Hwa Ran.”

“No.” She refused.

“Leave.” I turned and looked her in the eyes. I saw her shrink in fear before finally leaving.

Yoona looked up. “Wait– ”

“No, let her leave. We have to talk.”

“There isn’t anything to talk about.” Her voice was cold.

“What are you saying right now? We have everything to talk about!” I was screaming. I didn’t want to. I never yelled at her before. I have always been so careful, afraid of breaking her. “Yoona…” I whispered and tried to reach for her hair.

She stopped my hand.

“It’s time for us to get back to reality. We knew it wasn’t going to last any ways. We both knew one day someone was going to barge in a destroy everything.” She finally looked at me, her eyes b with tears threatening to fall.

“No Yoona. It’s not supposed to be today. We had more time Yoona.”

“What time Donghae? This wasn’t real to begin with!”

“Are you saying you never thought about how real this felt? You never once really happy about this? You didn’t think of this as your escape?”

She froze. I knew her answer.

“Answer me!” I shook her shoulders.

“YES! You’re right!” She was still insisting. “In the end, you know what this all was? This was all just a plastic made dream! It’s not REAL.”

I dropped my hands from her shoulder, letting them fall to my side. I could feel them clenching into fists.

“Plastic made dreams? You really think so?”

She didn’t answer me. Deep down, we both knew all the answers to all these questions. We all knew how real this has been. We both knew our world really existed. But the fact that one of us is trying to deny it just buries all the realness we both felt all this time.

-Yoona-

He didn’t say anything for a while, and then turned around.

“Is this what you really want?”

“…Yes.” And he was gone.

When the door clicked shut I fell to my knees. Burying my face in my palms, I let the tears finally fall.

*Flashback to the previous night*

I slowly turned the knob of Hwa Ran’s door.

“Ah! Yoona!” Hwa Ran sat up from her bed.

“Um… Unnie… I have someone I like.”

She dropped her eyes and I knew what was happening.

“Is that so? Is it Donghae?”

“…”

She got up and started walking towards me. I knew I should run but my feet stayed, only my soul could escape.

Then she slapped me, scratching me with her nails.

“HOW DARE YOU?!”

I stood there, not saying anything. Saying anything would make things worse. Saying anything would just be adding fuel to the fire.

“Just because I couldn’t ever find you guys, didn’t mean I gave up Yoona! You knew! You KNEW!! Now you dare say you like him?!?!”

She grabbed my hair and pulled me towards her.

“Oh, is this the hair he loves so much? The hair that he always touches?”

I could feel my eyes grow big with shock. “No... Unnie.” I pleaded. She pulled me towards her desk. “Hwa Ran-ah.” She stopped.

“Don’t! Don’t you call my name Yoona.” And she took her scissors.

I sat there, paralyzed, as I watched my hair being cut away.

*End Flashback*

Let us bury this world into our minds Donghae. Let’s pretend this was all just a dream. All good things come to an end, and this is just one of them. Let this be a scar for us to slowly heal over.

Still, I could feel his touch linger on me. I can still feel his breath in my hair. Even for a dream, it all seemed too real.

After a long while of letting reality sink in, I buried everything away. I put my wall back up and let all the noise take over again.

-Donghae-

This had Hwa Ran written all over it. All this time, Hwa Ran has always been the biggest threat. If there was anyone capable of destroying our sweet dreams, it was Hwa Ran. She was the only person Yoona would do anything for. Up until now, she must have played us around her palms until she felt it was enough.

Each step I took felt heavier. Each step felt quieter. The noise was softening behind me. This dream is crumbling away. And finally, when I reached Hwa Ran, this dream disappeared. The world was once again covered in a blanket of silence.

I watched as she walked towards me with a smile. Why was she smiling? Was she this happy about reality? Is reality that worth to be happy about?

“Ah! Donghae!” She nearly jumped in joy.

“Hwa Ran, are you having fun?”

“Of course! I’m with you!”

“Stop faking it Hwa Ran! You know what I’m talking about!”

“But I don’t think I do.” She continued to smile. I wish she wouldn’t. Her smiling was so sickening. It was so sinister, so scheming, so full of envy, so full of guilt. “Donghae, I think –”

“Shut up! Just shut up Hwa Ran!”

Her smile immediately disappeared.

“I know it was you! Why can’t you just leave me alone? US alone?”

“Us? What us?” The evil appeared in her voice, it was dark and spine chilling.

“Me. Yoona. What did we do wrong?”

“…” She glared at me.

“Don’t give me that look Hwa Ran. If anyone should be glaring, it should be me. Hwa Ran, wake up. This is not about you.”

“…I’ve been awake all this time. It has always been the two of you that were asleep. You guys tried so hard to escape reality, tried so hard to be in your own little world. WAKE UP DONGHAE! That’s not possible! You can’t escape reality! If you two could stop being so foolish! Did you guys think you could just dream this all away? If reality was that easy to escape from then it wouldn’t be REAL!

“…..But we weren’t dreaming.”

“What? What are you saying? You guys were just fooling around like little kids!”

“We weren’t escaping dream Hwa Ran! What we had was real! That was reality!”

She scoffed and laughed but there was no humor in her laughter.

“We’ll see about that. You’ll see when you realize that people don’t remember dreams.”

She walked pass me, her last two sentences feeling like a threat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you guys see Harry Potter yet? Did chu??? huh? huh? i saw it the weekend it came out.... i cried like a baby. SNIFFLES! GO SEE IT IF YOU HAVENT ! hehe not much to say today. lol Love You guys cyaahhh~~~ 

oh and one last thing. yoonkyu-yoonhae where are you confused? i'm dying to know~~ i don't want anyone to be confused just ask my all the question you have :O i don't want any of my readers to be confused, plus it will help me improve and try to avoid it in the future ! <3