A Better Event

The Chick Slayer Who Is Also A Chick

While Jinyoung was teasing Youngjae about Jaebum, two familiar students approached their table and asked to sit with them for lunch. Jinyoung nearly forgot his name when he saw who the students were and Youngjae stopped chewing his food as he stared at Jaebum, smiling widely at him (or maybe them?).

 

"Yo Youngjae~ Can we sit with you? All the tables are currently occupied and we saw you here, sitting in a table for four so maybe we could share with you?," Jaebum smiled widely showing his pearly white teeth.

 

Youngjae looked at Jinyoung in a panic. He could see Jinyoung in a daze so he just swallowed his shyness and answered Jaebum's request.

 

"Y-yeah sure. We still have extra s-space here," Youngjae transferred beside Jinyoung and urged Jinyoung to move as well. When they were all seated, Jinyoung and Youngjae started eating in silence. Jaebum, not wanting to have an awkward conversation with his crush, broke the ice by introducing his friend to them.

 

"Oh, uhm," Jaebum coughed a bit to lose the awkwardness in his voice and to catch their attention as well (which was successful when they looked at Jaebum), "I forgot to introduce this friend with me. He's my classmate in P.E. Class and the other subjects that we have together as well. But yeah, his name is Mark."

 

Mark smiled widely and extended his hand first to Jinyoung who was still in a daze.

 

"Hi! Nice to meet you Youngjae and?" Mark just started to notice that Jinyoung was staring at him or maybe glaring, he doesn't know. 

"Jinyoung~ His name is Jinyoung~" Youngjae giggled and nudged Jinyoung's side.

Jinyoung awokened from his daze and smiled awkwardly at Mark. He saw him extending his hand and took it. He felt its softness and wanted to hold it longer so he did his introduction flirtily while shaking Mark's hand. 

"Hello~ My name is Park Jinyoung from the Freshmen. I hope we'd become (whispers: more than) friends."

"Sure! We'd be great friends."

 

Mark pretended not to hear what Jinyoung whispered and introduced himself again.

 

"So once again, my name is Mark Tuan and I hope to become good friends with you. By the way, this is Im Jaebum and we are in our Junior years in this college. So I hope to see you more this year. Anyway, continue eating while we talk. Let's be casual to each other."

 

After Mark's introduction, Youngjae noticed that Jinyoung smiles widely whenever he looks at Mark and Jinyoung always pokes Youngjae's side, their secret signal whenever they want to tell each other something. After that giddy lunch break, they all went back to their classes (with having Mark and Jaebum them to their classrooms).

 

They all had classes mostly with Jinyoung and Youngjae, staring at the space. When the bell rings for dismissal, Jinyoung lazily swings his bag on his shoulder with Youngjae doing the same. They walked slowly outside the school gates. 

 

"Youngjae, I was poking you earlier because I wanted to tell you something. Omgeeee~~" Jinyoung was squealing really hard while Youngjae smiled knowingly and giggles as well.

"What? You wanted to tell me that you have a crush on Mark-hyung?" Youngjae laughs loud and wiggles his eyebrows at Jinyoung.

"How did you know? I didn't even tell you yet."

"Hyung, don't assume like I didn't hear the "more than" in your introduction."

"OH MY! YOU HEARD THAT?!"

"Of course, who wouldn't? I bet Mark-hyung heard what you "whispered"."

"Oh my god. I hope he didn't hear it. It would be so embara--- Ow."

 

Suddenly, out of nowhere, someone put his arms around Jinyoung's shoulder and same with Youngjae's. They weren't really expecting it but yep, it was their crushes but the other way around. Jaebum was with Jinyoung and Mark was with Youngjae. They could see in each other's (JY and YJ) eyes the awkwardness. 

 

"So what were you both talking about before we came? You forgot that we're now friends. You should wait for us, you know?" Jaebum sulkily and childishly said this while looking at Youngjae which caused him to shy away and look at the road in front of him. 

"N-Nothing! We're talking about nothing~ Right Youngjae?" Jinyoung gave Youngjae the eye and Youngjae immediately caught on. 

"O-of course. We were just talking about school and homeworks. And why should we wait for you for dismissal?" Youngjae looked at Mark and Mark grinned at him.

"Because we are now friends and friends wait for each other, right Jaebum?" Mark looked at Jinyoung and smiled widely. This caused Jinyoung to shy away too and look at the road once again. After a few talks of their budding "friendship", Jaebum and Mark let go of Youngjae and Jinyoung's shoulders. Now they are walking side by side with Jinyoung and Mark together and Jaebum and Youngjae. Mark and Jinyoung were talking about P.E. class even though Jinyoung was blushing with the fact that his crush was talking to him and sending them home at that. Same goes with Youngjae and Jaebum, they were talking about Younjae's advancement to college while Youngjae was also blushing hard which goes unnoticed by Jaebum. He just saw Youngjae's red ears and continued asking questions. While they were walking, Youngjae was thanking all the gods that he had prayed to that they were passing by their apartment so they could go now.

 

"Uhm, Jaebum-hyung, Jinyoung-hyung and I are living in this apartment so we have to go now." Youngjae looked down while saying this because who in the world can tell this one in front of their crush with a blushing face. But Jaebum was taking none of it, he held Youngjae's chin as if to more and raised it to meet his eyes.

 

"Why are you looking down? Are you scared of me?" Jaebum teasingly pouts and Youngjae blushes even harder. Jaebum just laughs and ruffles Youngjae's hair after. "It's okay. It's actually just near the school. Can we stay here after school hours, when we are doing nothing?"

 

Jinyoung then slipped an arm around Youngjae and held him closer to him because he was also blushing.

 

<<While Jaebum was teasing Youngjae, Mark was also doing the same with Jinyoung>>

 

"So, what made you choose our school?" Mark casually asked while he wrapped his arms around Jinyoung. Jinyoung stood still for a second and continued walking while a faint pink blush is starting to cover his cheeks.

"M-my parents chose that school. My parents and Youngjae's parents are close friends that's why they also sent that musical dork genius to that school with me." Jinyoung answered while starting to ask questions why their apartment is still so far.

"Cool. Jaebum is in the Glee Club. Maybe Youngjae could joing the Glee Club as well." Mark pointed the two who are talking and walking slowly as well.

"Noted. I'll tell him that later." Jinyoung chuckled cutely and that made Mark's heart jump a beat.

They continued talking until Jinyoung saw their apartment and told Mark about it. He saw Youngjae looking down and he got worried. But Mark took his attention and distracted him by pinning him to a nearby post.

"I like you Jinyoung but I hope you don't change how you treat me, okay? I'll be fine with." Mark bravely confessed to Jinyoung and Jinyoung's blush just doubled.

"Uhm, s-sure." Jinyoung's heart was beating eratically. His last resort was to leave Mark and go to Youngjae. So he pinched Mark's nose hardly and went to Youngjae, casually slinging his arms around Youngjae's shoulder."

 

<< Back to Youngjae's farewell.>>

 

"So u-uh Jaebum-hyung, we have to go now. Mark-hyung, I don't know if you bumped yourself on that post," Jinyoung looked away while blushing when he saw Mark smiling his way, "but we have to go now. Bye Jaebum-hyung! Bye Mark-hyung! See you tomorrow~" Youngjae smiled and waved goodbye at the both of them while still bushing.

 

"What was that about Mr. Choi Youngjae?" Jinyoung wiggled his eyebrows and gave Youngjae a teasing smile.

"And what was that about with Mark-hyung, Mr. Park Jinyoung a.k.a Junior?" Youngjae counter-attacked but Jinyoung pinched his ears while his cheeks are really pink. 

 

"Stop that hyung! It hurts!" Youngjae pleaded while hitting Jinyoung's arm.

 

Basically, they were doing it until they went inside their apartment. Jaebum and Mark on the other hand really enjoyed their first day so far. What could be in store in them for the next few hours?

 

I'm really sorry if I cut the part at night but I have plans for it on the next chapter. Please stay tuned. ^^ 
And a few comments about this story wouldn't hurt. Thank you. :*