Intro

The Chick Slayer Who Is Also A Chick

Third Person POV

 

"Park Jinyoung! You're gonna be late. Make it quick." 

"Choi Youngjae, don't you dare call me by my full name or else, you'll regret it and besides it's still 6:15 AM. What's wrong with you? The school's just 5 minutes away and the classes starts at 7."

"Park Jinyoung, I want to be punctual just like I did when the classes started at School of Performing Arts. Oh Park Jinyoung, did I hear a threat from the great Junior?"

"Choi Youngjae, you're so going to get it! Run for your life if you still want to make it up to the school!"

 

Park Jinyoung went out of his room only to find the front door of his house open widely with the sound of gates opening and a few loud running sounds. He ran outside and locked the door of their apartment securely before going after Youngjae. Jinyoung finds Youngjae not so far away from their apartment, catching his breath. How could this child be a musical genius when he has low stamina? 

 

"Youngjae-ah~ You still have to pay for what you did to me."

"Hyung, I'm sorry. *pants* I'll treat you to lunch. At the dog cafe."

 

Knowing Jinyoung's weakness, dogs, Youngjae threw his last card and grinned.

"Okay then. I will let you order the most expensive food in that cafe for me."

Jinyoung laughed evilly and then they both entered the school.

 

Jinyoung looked classy even though he's wearing the same school uniform like everyone in the school does. As soon as Jinyoung entered, Youngjae fell behind him and hid while he was walking straight to their room. His looks caught a lot of stares and attention. He then stopped, turned and held Youngjae's shoulders.

 

"Youngjae-ah, look at me. We had a rehearsal for this a lot of times already. I want you to use it and be confident, okay?"

"H-hyung. You're too handsome and you are getting everyone's a-attention. I don't like their attention on you because... because I would be noticed as well."

"Youngjae, there is one way to cure your insecurities of yourself. Heads up, chin high and be  confident, okay? You are much more than you are Youngjae. Remember that, okay? Now, follow hyung and let's go to the bulletin board to know our sections."

 

Youngjae nodded and followed Jinyoung like a puppy following its owner. They didn't notice two pair of junior students looking at them with curiousity and passion?

--------

The both of them approached the bulletin board and luckily they were both put into one section. When they entered the room, they then chose the seats near the window. 

"Hyung, I think this year will be good. I hope it will be."

"It will be Youngjae. Just be positive."

 

Jinyoung smiled at Youngjae and ruffled his hair. After a few minutes, the bell rang and classes started.

--------

 

*earlier*

Mark and Jaebum were fooling around the garden when they saw two newcomers inside the school. What caught their attention is the mysterious aura on the student which is leading the other, or more like hiding the other, to the bulletin boards. Mark and Jaebum looked at each other and immediately knew each other's thoughts.

They followed the both of them stealthily and succesfully got their names. 

 

"Mark, Youngjae's mine. Don't ever cross the line. I'm telling you if  you do that I'll cru---"

Mark immediately cut him off and cringed.

"Ew man. Do you really think I'd get your man? Nope. No way. I like Jinyoung better."

"Oh, let's have a bet on who's going to get their crush first."

"Game. I have the same class with them later. Remember, I failed Intermediate Algebra? Well, I'll be sitting in with them on that class."

 

Then Mark laughed like he's already got the winner then he's got cut off by Jaebum.

 

"Do you really think my charms would miss out Youngjae's? His charm perfectly suits mine. We're both made for each other. You'll see."

"Oh okay," he then shrugs "but for now, adios amigo. I'll be having my class now."

"Oh . Yes man. I'll be late as well. First day of class and I'm late. God. Is this day going to get better?"

"Of course it would. Remember, Youngjae?"

"Oh yes. Anyway, see you later man."

"Yeah, see you."

 

They both went off their ways and attended their classes.

----------------------------------------

Hey guys~ I know I left you hanging with this but bear with it for now please? /makes a puppy face
I decided to make it a short story so that I would have a story to work on since I have been on a hiatus on the other story. So I think this will be the first chapter of the story. Enjoy. ^^