chapter four.

Hopeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You remember those days you spent with your best pals and all you wish is that time could stand still so that you would live this moment forever?

Yeap. This is one of those days.

 

*

 

I was resting in my room, tired from all the cramming. There was an important exam coming out and all I want to do is stay in my hostel room and burn those notes into ash, put them into water and drink them up.

I was wrapped in a blanket, on my bed, with my laptop and papers laid out on the mattress in front of me. The balcony door was locked, and the aircon was on, although the night was chilly.

Knock knock

I tucked my hair behind my ears, looking up. Thinking it was just the wind, I looked back at my books.

My room could only be this big, you can just scan the place and you'll see everything.

Another knock came.

I straightened up, my heart started jumping at the fact that I was alone in the room and there were weird sounds coming from the balcony door.

BALCONY DOOR??

I leaped off the bed and ran towards the balcony, tripping over my feet and falling onto the floor with a loud thud.

"Woah, you alright in there?"

"YAH! Open up! IT'S FREEZING!"

Those familiar voices float into my ears. I quickly pulled my curtains away and unlocked the door. Sliding it open, two men tumbled into the room.

I managed to catch the pizza before it fell flat onto the ground.

"You guys... What are you doing?" I stifled a laugh.

 

Jisoo scrambled to his feet and I found myself caught in a headlock.

"We came to give you a surprise," Joohyuk chuckled after dusting himself. "We know you're busy with that exam of yours. Sooooo, here's your de-stress time."

I blushed but hid it while slapping Jisoo's arm.

"Ji, let go of her." Joohyuk tapped Jisoo's - the bully best friend - shoulder.

He let me go and I coughed, smacking the back of his head. I sat down on the floor and threw the box open. Before I could munch down on the first slice of my paradise, Joohyuk reached over and pushed my forehead back with his slender fingers.

"What are you doing?" I asked, mouth still open wide and eyes looking down at the male.

"After eating this, I want you to go to bed. No more studying." He commanded. "Stuffing all these notes into your head won't work. It's gonna hurt your mind, I don't want you to get sick."

Jisoo was stuffing himself with the pizza and I looked at Joohyuk with pleading eyes.

"Okay, okay. I will. Let me eat, or he'll gobble everything up!" I pouted.

"Yah, what did I say about pouting?" He closed his head and dropped his hand. "Okay, fine. Go. Stuff yourself. Eat till you explode."

 

*

 

I let out a silent burp after I was done.

Four slices.

Jisoo was laid out on the floor, his head on my laps. Joohyuk was on my bed, flipping through my notes. He leaned against the wall, legs crossed.

I couldn't help myself.

I looked up at him, wanting to copy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter