chapter three.

Hopeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I remember the first time I got a boyfriend.

Plus the second time.

And the third time.

None of them lasted over 4 months because I couldn't let Joohyuk go. They treat me really well, I couldn't bring myself to bask in their love when I couldn't give them my heart.

Jackson.

Sehun.

Wonho.

They were wonderful men, but I just couldn't do it.

 

*

 

I dragged my feet into the classroom on a really sunny Thursday. Throwing my tired body down on my chair, I laid on the desk and closed my eyes. I felt someone blocking the sunlight in my face, making me crack open my eyes a little.

"Hey." I greeted with a tired smile.

Jisoo was wearing a concerned expression.

"You okay?"

I slowly sat up, "Yeah I am. Why?"

"You don't look well, Fumbles." Joohyuk appeared from behind.

He reached up and felt my forehead with the back of his hand, and Jisoo looked at him expectantly.

"You're not having a fever..."

He knelt down beside Jisoo. The both males looked at Min worriedly.

"Are you sure you are alright? Do you want me to call Taehyung over?" The latter asked.

My heart skipped a beat at that name.

Ah, I didn't tell them I broke up again.

"Taehyung? You don't have to call him over, he's not free." I forced a smile and a fake chuckle followed after. "I'm really fine."

As if on cue, Taehyung walked past the classroom with his friends. He glanced into the classroom, just as we looked up. A look of pain filled his eyes. He halted in his steps after seeing me, pale in the face.

I would have guessed.

I broke his heart.

Taehyung lowered his gaze and pulled his friends away. Jisoo and Joohyuk wanted to go after him, wondering why he didn't come in to look for me when I stopped them.

"Your boyfriend just left after seeing you looking so sickly. I have to bring him back." Jisoo shook my hand off, but Joohyuk grabbed him by the hood of his pullover.

"Don't."

I sighed and banged my head against the table several times.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Jisoo whispered, putting his hand underneath my forehead to act as a cushion. "You're gonna hurt yourself."

I stopped and held his hand.

"I'm really fine," I assured him.

Fine my .

"Get ready for class," I shooed them away. "Go, go."

 

*

 

"You can't lie to me, you know?"

I was up at the rooftop, overseeing the school ground. It was a place I would frequent whenever I feel down and needed a place to be by myself.

He would always find me, no matter where I go.

He will always be there.

I turned around and saw Joohyuk sitting casually at the bench that was stored under the small shelter.

"What? I'm not lying."

He opened his arms and give me a kissy face. My heart was doing flips, the look in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter