51st Shot pt. 6

51st Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, when Taeyeon went to Tiffany’s restaurant for work, her four ghost friends suddenly appeared in front of her. And after they get reprimanded by their Master for surprising the latter, they reported everything that they saw and heard from their stalking, ahem, investigation yesterday.

 

After finding out the truth about Hyuk Soo from her trustable ghost friends, Taeyeon was more than determined to revealed his true color to Tiffany so she can finally know how dangerous and a big liar he is. Finally she can prove it to Tiffany that she was right about Hyuk Soo.

 

Taeyeon let her legs to bring her toward a familiar road that will lead her to Tiffany’s apartment since she couldn’t find her boss in the restaurant. She knows Tiffany might still kind of mad at her for accusing, well she didn’t accusing her boyfriend but more like trying to open Tiffany’s eyes, but she really need to tell Tiffany and warn her before everything is too late. There’s no way she would let that bastard to hurt and harm Tiffany.

 

At first, she thought she can try to let Tiffany go if that man is really the right one for her, if he can make Tiffany be truly happy, treat the latter right, but after acknowledging the truth about him, even if she has to die, Taeyeon won’t mind as long as Tiffany is safe. This guy is not an ordinary jerk, he’s a criminal, a super dangerous criminal.

 

“I’m back.” Taeyeon said as she open the apartment’s door.

 

“Welcome back.” Tiffany nonchalantly greeted without even spare a glance at her housemate. She was too busy with her phone as always. Probably texting her boyfriend non stop.

 

“Eh? Aren’t you supposed to be still in the restaurant at this hour?” Tiffany who finally fully realized Taeyeon’s presence asked the younger girl in wonder.

 

“I have something important to tell you, Tiffany. Do you have time?” Taeyeon seriously asked.

 

“Oh, well, yeah sure.” Tiffany is obviously not so happy with the disturbance and also by the fact that Taeyeon is not managing her restaurant like what she should, but Taeyeon will always be her soft spot since she already promised not only to the girl but also to herself to take care of the younger and be the figure that she always longing to have when she was around Taeyeon’s age, so she needs to at least try her best to keep her promise.

 

She cares about Taeyeon like a lot, but the way Taeyeon keeps randomly suspecting and accusing her boyfriend instead of supporting their relationship is really something that Tiffany can’t accept. Taeyeon is the first person that she opened up to about her loneliness, her not-so-happy family, her past, and her endless waiting for someone to come into her life. So Taeyeon should understand her best. She supposed to support Tiffany, not discouraging her like this. To make it short, Tiffany is not really mad at Taeyeon, she’s just disappointed at her.

 

“Tiffany, I know you hate it when I try to talk about your boyfriend. But he’s really a jerk. You have to break up with him.” Taeyeon straightforwardly said in anger.

 

Tiffany just rolled her eyes in annoyance and sighed.

 

“Not again, Tae. Please…not again! I don’t want to argue with you again.”

 

“But Tiff, he’s really a jerk. You have to believe me.”

 

“Stop it, Tae. I warn you. My patience is running low here.”

 

“He doesn’t love you, Tiff. He never did. Everything he said to you was a big fat lie. He only wants your money. He’s a liar. In fact he’s a dangerous criminal!”

 

“THAT’S IT, KIM TAEYEON!” Tiffany exploded.

 

“Tiff--”

 

“Pack your things and leave my apartment now. I will give you money so you can rent a house or something. J-just please leave my apartment this instant! I can’t stand it anymore. You’ve been too much this time. I know you don’t like him, and i don’t expect you to like him either, but can you at least respect me and my decision? This is my life, Tae. You do know how long I’ve been waiting for him, and now that he’s already here, right in front of me, how can you expect me to break up with him? I don’t want to wait again. But what’s disappoint me the most is you, the one who supposed to understand me the most, apparently you didn’t understand me at all, Tae.”

 

“I’m… I’m sorry.” Taeyeon weakly muttered with her teary eyes. Tiffany saw her tears and honestly speaking it’s hurting her too to see Taeyeon’s tears that caused by no other than herself. She really wants to wipe away the younger girl’s tears but she won’t do that. Taeyeon needs to learn her lesson, she thought.

 

“I’m sorry too, Tae.”

 

---

 

“Hey kid, stop crying.” Sooyoung tried her best to console her friend who’s bawling her eyes out in the middle of the street like a lost kid who couldn’t find her mother.

 

“Tiffany hates me, Soo, She really hate me now.” Taeyeon wailed louder.

 

“That woman. I didn’t know she can be this mean. How can she chased you out of her apartment in the middle of the night like this?! Is she crazy or what?”

 

“Don’t blame her, Soo. It was my fault for getting on her bad side.”

 

“Your fault?! How can that be your fault when all you did was trying to save her and prevent her from getting any harm by dating that criminal?! I thought she’s a good woman, guess i was wrong. She’s beyond dumb.”

 

“Don’t talk about Tiffany like that, Soo please? Try to put yourself in her shoes. I was stupid too for just come barging and told her about her boyfriend without having any evidence with me.”

 

“She said she trust you, Taeyeon-ah. And I can clearly see that she do trust you.” Sooyoung sarcastically remarked.

 

“Enough. I don’t want to have a fight with you too. You’re all I have now, Soo. Now where should I go?”

 

“Tiffany gave you some money but why you stupidly refused to take it? Now you’re alone, wandering by yourself in the middle of the night, without place to go, without money to use.”

 

“I can’t accept her money just like that, Soo. I’m not like her boyfriend who only wanted to take an advantage from her.”

 

“Stubborn midget. Anyway, I think I know where you can go.”

 

“Huh? Where?”

 

“Your auntie’s house.”

 

“Are you crazy or what? I already get chased away once today. The trauma is still there. Do you want to make me get chased out twice?”

 

“Twice? You mean, I’m like TT, just like TT~ “ Sooyoung shakes her booty and make the signature sign of the TT dance moves using her fingers, did not forgetting to puckered out her lips.

 

“Soo...” Taeyeon deadpanned.

 

“Okay, okay sorry. You know i used to have a dream to be a member of girl band. Anyway! Look, your aunt won’t chase you away, Taebaby.”

 

“Eww, don’t call me that. I got goose bumps all over my body just now. I can see ghosts but I never really got goose bumps because of them, until I met you.”

 

“I’ll take that as compliment. Anyway, your aunt won’t chase you away since you’ll bring something that she REALLY loves to see.”

 

“And what is that?”

 

Sooyoung just smirked as she rubs her hands together, trying to mimicking the usual evil character that she ever saw in the cartoon movie she watched.

 

---

“Tada!” Sooyoung happily announced.

 

“Err Soo… What are we going in here in the middle of the nowhere with nothing but grass and trees?! Are you trying to murder me or something here?”

 

“Pabo. I can’t kill you even if I want to. Just dig in this part. The one with big rock above it.”

 

“Ah... You’re inviting me for playing a treasure hunt game?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter