Only

Darling, Only You Don't Know!

 


 

"darling, Only you don't know!"

(2/4)

 


 

 

To say that Baekhyun was annoyed was a thing. However, disgust was an understatement too. Well, Baekhyun could conclude that Luhan was a romantic person.

 

Very.

 

Hopeless romantic.

 

And that didn’t even help at all.

 

Everytime the doe saw Baekhyun, he will drag Baekhyun along to meet Sehun. Luhan always ask for Baekhyun advice in dating even though he and Sehun didn’t even have any argument or where they should go on their first date when Sehun didn’t even want to go on date.

 

Yes. Baekhyun cringed when he thought about that.

 

Call Baekhyun a fool if you must, however he didn’t have experience in things like this. No, he had an experience in love thanks to his school years. But, he never expected Luhan was like this. In term of love.

 

Maybe Sehun was just a carefree soul in the world or he didn’t like to trouble himself with ‘simple’ things like this.

 

Baekhyun huffed.

 

Luhan too was one thing.

 

A trouble.

 

A headache.

 

An enigma?

 

Oh, Baekhyun chuckled.

 

Maybe, Sehun and Luhan was an enigma. They’re puzzle pieces imperfect for each other. Likewise, maybe, they’re the perfect black and white to each other.

 

Baekhyun laughed.

 

Well, they completed each other in many ways possible.

 

Luhan was loud, Sehun was quite. Luhan was passionate, Sehun was apathetic. Luhan was a hopeless romantic and maybe Sehun was a narcissist.

 

They’re the most lamest couple Baekhyun had known throughout his life.

 

Why?

 

Their rendezvous was the usual. The school rooftop.

 

Their activity?

 

Including chatting and Luhan trying to cuddle with Sehun (which he rolled his eyes and Baekhyun gagged in disgust) also watching the basketball team practice match in the school ground. Oh, add in Luhan failed kisses too. That’s so fun to watch.

 

Ah, the thing that Baekhyun couldn’t stand?

 

Yup.

 

Their Physics theory was killing Baekhyun.

 

Luhan tried to flatter Sehun with his failed Physics theory pick up lines. Somehow, Sehun responded him back with the Physics theory too (which Luhan showed him everything Sehun told). Luhan had a habit of writing what Sehun told him in a notebook.

 

When they’re back from visiting Sehun in the school, Luhan will immediately go to his room and jot down the details and Sehun lines. Baekhyun wanted to laugh out laugh seeing Luhan’s expression when the order of their chat was not orderly as he remembered.

 

If Baekhyun didn’t know Luhan, he may mistook Luhan as someone who had an OCD (Obsessive Compulsory Disorder). Sometimes, Luhan couldn’t stand if something wasn’t in order and if he saw books piling up unorderly according the dates and day also the newspaper. His hands will move faster than his mouth at the time.

 

Well, sometimes Luhan told him his newest pick up line of the day.

 

Like today.

 

 

Baekhyun was bound to hear it again even when he didn’t know what use it was. Sehun accepted Luhan as his lover.

 

That’s suffice, right?

 

So, Luhan doesn’t need to do things like this to court Sehun.

 

It’s just understandable but ridiculous.

 

“Do you hear me, Baek?” Luhan shook Bakhyun when his hands gripped the brunette shoulders.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Do you hear me?”

 

“What is it again…?” Baekhyun wondered. His eyes trailing to the ceiling above. It sure a nice day today if he could take a nap.

 

“I hate you! How could you do this to me?” Luhan crossed his arms as he stomped his feet.

 

So childish.

 

Baekhyun knew why Sehun just roll his eyes to Luhan whenever they met.

 

“Er…let me recall again. What is it? Oh, something about you pull me like gravitional force?” Baekhyun raised one of his eyebrows.

 

“That’s yesterday!” Luhan glowered.

 

“Hmm…then, like the centre of the earth you have a gravitional pull?”

 

“Baekhyun!” Luhan glared at him.

 

Baekhyun laughed.

 

 

“May I fix that line Luhan? It should be, you are like a sun and I’m like a plant. Without you, I can’t grow. Same as this love, if you don’t nurture it with your lights, I may wilt and died a pitiful death.” A voice disturbed both of them.

 

Luhan and Baekhyun looked as the tall figure approached them.

 

“So much for a pick up line.” Baekhyun commented when he saw the goofy smile of the taller.

 

“Well, it’s unique.”

 

“Chanyeol, I don’t need your lines. I mean, euww…what’s that sun and plant? That’s just undeniably disgusting. In addition, lights, wilt and pitiful death. Gosh, you read too much novel to be that melancholic and dramatic!” Luhan burst out laughing.

 

Chanyeol frowned. “That’s mean. Oh, besides, it’s not for you.”

 

“I’m sorry?” Luhan locked his gaze on Chanyeol. Chanyeol put his hands in his pocket as he threw a loving look on Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun shifted his gaze outside the window.

 

That’s creepy.

 

Yes.

 

Chanyeol’s smile was just too scary. It made Baekhyun skin crawled whenever Chanyeol looked at him like that.

 

“That’s line is not for you. My beloved is there. I’m just giving you my opinion.”

 

“Yeah. So much for Biology.” Luhan rolled his eyes.

 

“That’s photosynthesis, idiot Luhan. Chanyeol, don’t turn into a hopeless romantic or else you will be like this idiot too.” Baekhyun pointed his index finger to Luhan.

 

“What do you mean?!” Luhan shrieked.

 

“Telling other pick up lines every day is just a waste of time. It’s madness.”

 

“Oh, and here I am crazy for Sehun.” Luhan muttered.

 

“Luhan, I feel you.” Chanyeol showed his thumbs up. Luhan turned around and grabbed Chanyeol hands, screaming:

 

“My, Chanyeol. I see you in new lights now! Baekhyun will be the second supporting character for my drama right now!”

 

Chanyeol averted his eyes to look at Baekhyun’s face. Well, his face twitched and he was disgusted again.

 

 

“Baekhyun is a main character in my opera, Luhan. In my drama and also my movie. How can I not forget his shiny face.”

 

Baekhyun face contorted again and if he could see it his mouth turned into an ugly frown.

 

“I had it with both of you. Pick up lines freak. Don’t ever approach me again. I don’t know you.” Baekhyun closed his eyes and pretended that Luhan and Chanyeol weren’t in the same place as him.

 

“Shut it, Baek. Okay, here’s my new pick up line. I am experiencing free fall under your gravitional acceleration. I love you. How’d you think, Chanyeol?” Luhan queried.

 

Chanyeol saw Baekhyun eyed him. He rubbed his temple.

 

“It’s good I guess?” Chanyeol blinked.

 

“May I add, if I am falling for your gravitional acceleration. Help me for oxygen cause I’m having ventilation problem because my body is filled with you.” Baekhyun voiced out.

 

“Baek, I’m ready to be your everything!” Chanyeol replied.

 

“I will not do that. That’s just gross.” Luhan deadpanned.

 

“How dare you! That’s the best I could think of!” Baekhyun that sat near the window jumped from his seat and locked Luhan head.

 

“Auch, that hurts! Let me go!”

 

Baekhyun let Luhan go.

 

Luhan pushed Baekhyun back. Luckily, Chanyeol managed to hold Baekhyun before he fall to the floor.

 

“And you call that the best? Gosh, ventilation problem is just no! Bye~” Luhan skipped out from the room and left Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

 

 

It was a few moment before awkwardness came for Baekhyun.

 

“Let me go.” He said. Chanyeol let him go. “Thanks.”

 

“My pleasure,” Chanyeol saluted.

 

“Baek, if I could, I want to be your tendon so I can connect our bones together to combine our hearts.”

 

“I prefer ligament so that our bones will not interact with each other to form ridiculous hearts.” Baekhyun stuck out his tongue.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

Luhan hummed as he waited for Sehun to show up this evening. Baekhyun was next beside him reading something. His eyes trailed off to the sky. They came late today. Maybe Sehun had gone back home. Considering all of the students had left the school ground.

 

However, Luhan wanted to wait a little bit more for Sehun. Baekhyun didn’t have any problem to that.

 

It’s when it was dark that Luhan saw stars without moon. The night was cloudless. But, in his sight there wasn’t moon.

 

Baekhyun dozed off. His head was on Luhan shoulder. That’s when the door creaked and Luhan saw Sehun stepping toward him.

 

“Do you wait for me too long?” He asked.

 

Luhan shook his head. “About one hour. It’s long but fine as long as I can meet you.”

 

Sehun chuckled. His hand motion to ruffle Luhan hair. The neat hair that Luhan combed became a mess again.

 

“Hey!” He slapped Sehun hand away. Sehun continued to again.

 

Luhan pouted, feeling rage inside.

 

Sehun kept his mum when Luhan showed no initiative to talk.

 

“Are you angry?”

 

No answer.

 

“Luhan…”

 

No answer.

 

“…so, your love is like gas pressure, huh?” Sehun murmured. Luhan turned his head to Sehun.

 

“What?”

 

“Well…gas pressure is built up from the steam when water boils. So, your love pressure is built up when I am presence.”

 

Luhan flicked Sehun forehead.

 

“Gosh, don’t copy me. You sound too cheesy for my liking. I dislike it.” Luhan grinned.

 

“He’s a good friend.” Sehun fixed his gaze on Baekhyun. Luhan nodded his head.

 

“He’s too kind. He listened to my pick up lines every day even though he’s sick of it. Maybe he was disgusted with the thought of it…however, he always care for my heart.” Luhan told.

 

“Everyone loves you. That’s why you need to take care of their hearts too. Don’t hurt theirs.” Sehun softly whispered to Luhan.

 

“I’m just joking, okay!” Luhan let out a heavy sigh. Pretending to sulk in front of Sehun.

 

It’s bound to fail.

 

Sehun slowly grasp Luhan hands and intertwined it with him. “It’s not too long since we started dating.” The latter leaned his body toward the former.

 

“Do you think it’s gross for me to kiss you, right now? Is it too fast?” Sehun looked at Luhan. Luhan bit his lips. Nervous.

 

Luhan motioned his body closer to Sehun. Their foreheads touched.

 

“It’s my dream to kiss you.”

 

Sehun grimaced. “Because you love me.”

 

“Because I love you.”

 

Sehun pressed his lips on Luhan. Savoring the moment for both of them. Their tongue tangled and Sehun let go of the kiss before it could go somewhere else.

 

“Sehun, do you love me?”

 

Sehun smiled and ruffled Luhan hair.

 

“Luhan, your heart…can I trust it? To love me without consent?”

 

Luhan buried his head in the crook of Sehun neck. “Of course you can.”

 

“Promise?” Sehun showed him his pinky finger.

 

“Promise.” Luhan tied the promise. “I love you, Sehun. So, trust me that this heart loves you more than it could already!”

 

Sehun hummed, patting Luhan back.

 

“Yeah? Okay. That conclude how much you love me. That’s how your heart filled with me already. Your heart is full to keep love and affection. It’s loading and somehow will delete my file which you store with many folders in it.” Sehun remarked.

 

“No!” Luhan yelled. “This heart is infinity. It has unlimited amount of gigabyte it can load. Alas, this heart can even go to be terabyte!”

 

“Luhan, infinity is infinity. It can’t be count. Only if you know that infinity is like eternal.” Sehun uttered.

 

“I still love you. I swear to you my heart is infinity. An infinite of memory drive like my brain.”

 

Sehun hummed again.

 

“Luhan, you know that prefixes and values don’t have any real meaning. It’s there because it’s there.”

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun decided that Sehun could be sweet when he wanted to as he heard to Luhan story when they get back.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

- Next chapter is loaded of Hunhan moments *squeal*

yeah!