Darling,

Darling, Only You Don't Know!

 


 

Darling, only you don’t know!”

(1/4)


 

 

Once, Baekhyun met Chanyeol. Through Chanyeol, he met Luhan. From Chanyeol and Luhan, he knew Oh Sehun.

 

 

-

 

The day is warm even in the reality it’s not warm as he thinks. The spring breeze is cool. However, it’s not that cold. The flower petals are fluttering and if Baekhyun can conclude it, this scene looks like a painting.

 

Baekhyun loves and hates spring at the same time. The reason is simple.

 

He wants to laze at home and sleep through the day. But, he can’t seem to do that when there is a certain hyperactive Chinese lad is waiting for him every single day.

 

Lu Han.

 

Easy call – Luhan.

 

Luhan regards Baekhyun as his best friend and so do Baekhyun.

 

It’s normal when they spend their time together especially in the evening. Luhan will call Baekhyun and asks Baekhyun to accompany him to a specific place they go every day.

 

The same time on 5.30 p.m.

 

The basketball court of a certain school.

 

It’s easy to guess where Luhan is when Baekhyun search for him. The doe did it again today. Baekhyun has no choice other than to sit near the standing Luhan.

 

As usual, his right hand at the side of his mouth and the other hand is waving to the middle of the court. Luhan is waving to Oh Sehun, Baekhyun thinks.

 

Baekhyun stares at the players in the court. A small smile tugs on his lips when he hears Luhan’s voice.

 

“Good luck! Keep up the good work!”

 

He cheers.

 

If this really the matter, Baekhyun won’t mind about it.

 

Really.

 

“Good luck! Yes, take the ball!”

 

“ Oh, I love that! Yeah, slam dunk is just love.”

 

“, whoosh, what are you doing there?! Run back. Run, get the ball! Quickly!”

 

“Oh, gosh!! That’s why they need to choose someone tall.”

 

“Pass it! Yes, that’s an opening!”

 

Yes…

 

If only Lu—freaking--- Han can shut his mouth just a moment. His voice is really loud. Luhan attracts the students more than school cheerleaders. Usually, the people that want to watch the practice, don’t even look at the players. Instead, their attention is on Luhan.

 

Actually, they are glaring at him. In hope that the Chinese can shut his mouth because they want to watch the practice in peace. But, Luhan being Luhan, he doesn’t even notice the hates he gets from the students and the school cheerleaders.

 

Baekhyun sighs as he cups his face.

 

Gosh, why do I choose to sit near him?! Now, I will be the hate item too! Baekhyun scolds himself.

 

 

The practice match is over after thirty minutes. Luhan jumps down from the bench. Baekhyun catches him when he’s about to fall face first on the ground. It’s to be expect, Luhan is standing about one hour and thirty minutes without sitting, cheering for the match.

 

“My! That is a great match!” Luhan pumps his fists in the air.

 

“You always say that.” Baekhyun comments when Luhan balances himself and starts to walk.

 

“Oh Sehun!!!” Luhan’s loud voice once again attracts attention.

 

Luhan looks at the boy that is wiping his sweat off. The black shirt he wears soaked with sweats. His pale skin looks red because he was exposed to the sun. His lips press thin when he see Luhan walks toward him.

 

“You’re amazing there, love. This is the reason why I fell in love with you. I love you, Sehun. You’re so cool!” Luhan squeaks. He fans himself due to embarrassment. His cheeks are tinted with red.

 

“Okay.” Sehun replies.

 

Luhan pushes Sehun. The taller is a bit surprise by his action.

 

“You should say more!” Luhan chirped. “I know!” Luhan claps his hands. He shows Sehun his lopsided grin. “You’re shy. Aren’t you, love?”

 

Sehun rolls his eyes. “What’s wrong with your head? Who is your love?”

 

“My my, Sehun is so shy! Baekhyun, isn’t he adorable?” Luhan turns to face Baekhyun behind him. Baekhyun expression is just disgust when he heard Luhan says that.

 

“I never saw Oh Sehun as adorable, cute and the same meaning as that.” Baekhyun deadpans.

 

Luhan stomps his foot. He glances to Sehun and Baekhyun. “I see you as an adorable puppy, Sehun! You know-“

 

“I don’t.” Sehun cuts him off and slings his backpack to the shoulder. He turns on his heels and begins walking from Luhan and Baekhyun.

 

“Even if you’re the school bad boy, I see your auburn hair as a fluffy dog fur. You know, white and fluffy. Just like clouds and cotton candies! Oh, Sehun. I just realized! We’re a perfect match for each other.” Luhan beams. Baekhyun makes gurgling sound and acts like he wants to throw up.

 

Sehun rolls his eyes when he listens to Luhan.

 

“I think both of you are a perfect match from hell.” Baekhyun smirks. Luhan glares at Baekhyun.

 

“What. Did. You. Say?”

 

Baekhyun gulps. Well, he knows Luhan because they’re best friends. Thus, when Luhan shows you his eyes fill with hatred. You just need to back off. His eyes are scary. Not only that, his aura screams pure murder and intent to kill.

 

Being an instinctive being that only clings for his life, Baekhyun changes his words.

 

“I said that, Sehun and Luhan is a perfect match from parallel worlds. You see, both of you are very different. Like South and North poles. It’s not that hard to differentiate, right? Haha…”

 

“Huh?” Luhan glowers.

 

“No, I mean…” Baekhyun his lips. “I mean you’re a perfect match from heaven. Hahaha, “ I want to puke rainbows vomit (Baekhyun thinks). “See…both of you are like flowers and ladybugs, it can’t be separated. Oh, what else…” staring at Luhan eyes, Baekhyun continues to ramble. “The perfect definition is both Sehun and Luhan is like flies and garbage.”

 

“What the , Baekhyun?!” Luhan yells.

 

“No! I mean Sehun and Luhan is like honey and butterflies. You cannot be apart with each other. Or else, you will lose your sweetness and scent.” Baekhyun ends dramatically.

 

“Wow, you’re really descriptive for my love Baekhyun. You’re really poetic too.” Luhan grimaces and wipes fake tears. At that moment, Baekhyun wants to roll his eyes like Sehun does.

 

He grabs Luhan hand and they walk away from the school.

 

 

-

 

 

Knowing Luhan, the Chinese with black hair and fair skin. Not to forget his brown orbs. Setting aside of that, Baekhyun concludes Luhan is special.

 

Why?

 

Because Luhan has a knack for Physics more than anyone else.

 

 

Well, when Baekhyun was walking with Luhan in the hallway. The doe pointed his index finger to the sky. He saw an aeroplane and began to talk about inertia.

 

“You know, Baekhyun.”

 

“What?”

 

“An aeroplane has a large inertia due to its large mass.”

 

“So?” Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. He didn’t understand what Luhan was getting at.

 

“Idiot Baekhyun!” Luhan scowled, folding his arms over his chest.

 

“Of course, a long runway is required for it to stop safely!” Luhan stated and left Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun blinked as he watched Luhan lithe frame behind.

 

 

Oh, it’s a mistake to tell Baekhyun about Physics.

 

Baekhyun hates Physics and loves Biology. He hates stuff like theories and calculations. Even he like to solve Math problems, he still doesn’t love tricky calculations. The problems and their theories. It’s not just Baekhyun things.

 

Instead, Baekhyun loves human body. A human body is so fascinating. Look at how much cells functioning with a brain and how our heart doesn’t stop to beat even when we died. It is because a heart is an organ that will not stop beating because of the miogenic muscle. It’s independent.

 

Look how blood flow through the veins and how complicated the structure of human body is. Baekhyun treasure this study above other things.

 

But, he still acknowledges it is interesting to find Luhan talking about theories and Oh Sehun.

 

 

On a day where the morning sunlight basked its’ light towards them and the early birds were chirping happily on the tree branches.

 

They were chatting when Luhan eyes were glued on a flying newspaper. He instantly grabbed it and read the words.

 

“What are you reading, Luhan?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“Car collision. Three victims died and two injured. It’s a pity.” Luhan stated. Baekhyun peeked through his shoulder and saw a picture of two cars stuck with bad condition on both sides.

 

“It’s the inelastic collision because after the collision, the bodies stick and move together. The kinetic energy is not conserved.” Luhan said.

 

“Well, I can say that I got an elastic collision case.” Luhan chuckled as he folded the newspaper and left it on the ground. Baekhyun flinched. He should just throw the newspaper to the nearest bin. But, Luhan won’t do that. Baekhyun knew that moving isn’t in Luhan dictionary.

 

The lad hated to even do something like walking for too long. He just wanted to do one activity at a moment.

 

“Why?”

 

“Sehun and I separate and move apart. Well~ it’s because he still rejects me. It’s okay. I will convince him to accept me and we will not be separated and will always motion together and get out inelastic collision.” Luhan smirked. His eyes were glinting mischievously.

 

Baekhyun didn’t know how Luhan made momentum as an example of him and Sehun.

 

He just didn’t understand it.

 

Luhan was weird and Sehun just add in the odd.

 

Let say that Baekhyun pretended not to hear his ridiculous theory about momentum and he barely listened to Luhan that Sehun loves Physics.

 

 

-

 

The evening they visited the school. Of course, Baekhyun and Luhan destination was the basketball court. Luhan tapped a boy shoulder. Baekhyun eyed the court.

 

There was no practice in the evening, he assumed.

 

“Hey, where’s the players?” Luhan queried as he watched the boy. The boy looked at them warily and Baekhyun gave him a smile.

 

“They have a match today. Why?”

 

“Isn’t it obvious that we want to watch the match!” Luhan scowled. The boy looked surprised and Baekhyun gave him an apologetic smile. Luckily, the boy understood.

 

Baekhyun approached Luhan that was staring at the roof.

 

“Sehun is there.” Luhan told Baekhyun and the brunette squinted his eyes to look at the direction.

 

“Let’s meet him, Luhan.” He patted Luhan shoulder and trailed after the skipping lad. There were few students that looked at them. Baekhyun didn’t care about their gaze. What he care was Luhan.

 

He needs to make sure that Luhan will confess his undying love to Sehun. He musn’t let Luhan screwed up in front of Sehun. Yet, whenever he thought about it, he laughed alone. Luhan always confessed to Sehun and Sehun always rejects the lad (according to Luhan). But, Luhan was a passionate one. He didn’t give up easily.

 

Luhan kept trying and he was loud (in confessing), Baekhyun noted.

 

They turned to a corner and climbed the stairs. Luhan opened the door and approached the back of a boy.

 

He softly hit the boy back so that Sehun will turn his attention to him. Baekhyun watched from the corner. He didn’t want to disturb Luhan and Sehun time.

 

“Hi, Sehun!” Luhan beamed. Sehun had a scowl on his face when he saw the smiling boy.

 

“Smoking again?” Luhan pouted when he saw the cigar between Sehun’s fingers. “That’s not good for your health! It’s very bad.”

 

“Not you again.” Sehun groaned.

 

“You’re worst.” Luhan glared at him. “I am concern about you, okay! There isn’t anyone that is nice like me. That’s why I’m a perfect boyfriend, love.”

 

Sehun rolled his eyes. “When did you officially become my boyfriend? I’m not your love.”

 

Luhan hit Sehun head.

 

“Did you forget?” He showed Sehun his perfect white teeth. “I will always be your boyfriend and you will always be my love.”

 

The sun hues were in shade of red and orange. The light somehow illuminated the roof and Sehun saw Luhan was beautiful. When the sun shade basked on him as he smile. It seemed like Luhan was shining.

 

Picture perfect.

 

Sehun loved how this scene looks.

 

Luhan – yes. He always heard his confessions and rejected him. This is the rumored Luhan that has a crush on him and always loving him. Sehun can see his never faltering eyes toward him. Honestly, Sehun loved how Luhan eyes look and how his smile sometimes have an effect to Sehun.

 

However, Sehun snorted and left Luhan afterwards.

 

Baekhyun was the one that calmed Luhan down when he cried.

 

 

-

 

 

As Baekhyun said, Luhan was passionate. He was like on fire. He didn’t give up easily. That’s a yes.

 

It had been the tenth time when they came to the school for two weeks in the evening. Just to be at the roof top.

 

Luhan was sitting cross legged as he stared at Sehun. The lad was reading a book and Luhan was admiring his features. His eyes, his sharp nose, his perfect jaw, his pale skin and his auburn dyed hair.

 

“Stop looking at me, crazy. It made my skin crawled.” Sehun voiced out as he closed the book.

 

Baekhyun yawned, playing with his phone. This was the same thing that occurred whenever they came. He wanted to pull Luhan and asked him to forget Sehun. But, he couldn’t.

 

Call him a fool, he didn’t want to see Luhan tears. He couldn’t handle it.

 

I’m crazy. Crazy for you.” Luhan giggled. His laughter faded when he saw Sehun glowered. He could see where Sehun eyes were ; to the basketball court.

 

Sehun scoffed and rolled his eyes.

 

“By the way,” Luhan fiddled his thumb. “Why didn’t you play basketball anymore? I love to see you play basketball.”

 

“Because a certain somebody is always making a ruckus and I can’t concentrate.” Sehun deadpanned.

 

Luhan cupped his cheeks, embarrassed.

 

“Is it because of me?! I have an effect like that. My! I know that you will fall for me someday. You must remember me always for not concentrating. Haha.” Luhan clapped his hands.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes.

 

“I quit the basketball team.” Sehun exclaimed and Luhan laugh faded.

 

“But, why?” Luhan’s voice quivered.

 

He loved seeing Sehun playing basketball with his friends. He loved how Sehun look when he played basketball. He loved to look at Sehun eyes. It’s deep. Like the eyes was thinking far into the future.

 

“Just because.”

 

Luhan stood and stomped his feet on the ground. “People just don’t quit because they feel like it, idiot! I hate it when you quit. Now, I don’t have the reason to see you again!”

 

Sehun rolled his eyes.

 

“You really love me, aren’t you?” He suddenly asked.

 

“Of course! You can never avoid me because even if I’m dead, I will be sure to haunt you forever!” Luhan remarked as he pointed his finger to Sehun.

 

Sehun laughed.

 

“Then, if we’re bound to the parallel universe?”

 

“I will make sure I will find you again and make you fall in love with me. That’s a promise!” Luhan answered seriously.

 

Sehun eyes turn crescent and Luhan always loves how his eyes looked. Luhan loves moon and stars. Sehun eyes reminded Luhan of the moon. Even when Luhan admittedly love stars more, the stars can never beat the moon he saw in Sehun eyes.

 

“So…do you want to be my boyfriend?” Sehun leaned in closer to Luhan.

 

Luhan halted.

 

He pinch his cheek.

 

“This is not a dream, right?”

 

“Not.” Baekhyun replied as he yawned again.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes when Luhan was jumping in the air.

 

“Gladly!” Luhan squealed. “Oh, remember Sehun! I’m quite possessive so be prepared!”

 

Sehun gave him a lopsided grin.

 

“I think I’m clingy too.”

 

Baekhyun looked at Luhan in disgust.

 

“Bear in mind, I love you, Oh Sehun.”

 

“I think I’m falling to the impulsive force. Zero gravity.” Sehun concluded.

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, how do you think?

 

PS: De Nouveau > Now I Know (Mature) > Where the Heart Lies > Liar Mask (Mature) > Daughter of the Spies