Flashback (1)

Stay

I tried my best to show him how much I love him and care about him. I tried to make a dinner box for him every single day.

Being a professional dancer ain't easy, Jimin spent most of his time practicing any kind of dance, hip hop,  modern dance, ballet, and even a contemporary dance. Those practices takes time and energy ofc, a normal student like me would go home at 6pm the latest. And Jimin? As long as I know (because it seems like I am starting to be his stalker now) he gonna go home at 9pm earliest and even midnight if he has a showcase for the next day, which is why I am starting to make some simple dinner box for him. At first, I make this dinner box to impress him, and show him that I care, but now, I make it for no reason, I just want him to be healthy, no skipping meals and strong enough to show people how beautiful his dance is. 

Slow but sure, he started to talk to me. He ask my advice about his dance. And even he ask me to have dinner with him, no not a romantic dinner, he just said that the dinner box that I made is actually served for 2 people, which is why he ask me to eat it with him.

"Jongkook-ah come here, sit with me. Hey, do you realize you stand on that corner and watching me for 3 hours straight? 

"Yeah I guess.." I can't help to be awkward okay, don't blame me. My crush asking me to sit beside him. Isn't that awesome?

"You don't need to come here everyday tho"

"But, I want to. However if you don't want me to be here. I won't come, it is okay. I know how annoying I am"

"I never said that I am not allowing you to come Jongkook-ah, it is just... anyway thanks for the food. It was delicious as usual" 

"I'm happy if you love my foods"

"Dont smile like that Jeon Jongkook, I might like you if you act so cute like this" 

Omg my heart gonna be explode. Someone please help me