Seoul 2018

Stay

"Where are you going? You promise me to spend this weekend with me Jeon Jongkook"

"I'm sorry boo, I have a sudden appointment with my client. You know people these days have a tendency to rush everything up"

"Well what can I say then? Work comes first right? Call me when you're done dealing with it, I'll pick you up"

"It's fine chimchim you don't need to, just wait for me. There will be a surprise for you, okay? I'll be back at 7 or so. Bye babe love you" with that I kiss his lips like what I always do. The only thing that he doesn't know is there won't be any business related issue that I have to deal with. 

I drive my car to one of the most familiar place that I know, a place that I visit almost everyday before going home and back to my Jimin. I know I'm a sinner

"Taehyung open the door, I bought lunch for us"

"Wait"

I heard the sounds of someone rushing towards the door and impatiently open it up. As fast as the light he kissed me like and embrace me like I'm the center of his universe. That kiss gone wild immediately, he knows my soft spot for lips biting type of kiss. His fingers deliberately touching the entire part of my upper body, gives a warm touch that was never given by anyone else before.

"Hey save the rest for later okay? Practically we're still standing in front of your front door" I can't stop the smirking when I see taehyung's swollen lips

"Ya Jeon Jongkook. Don't you understand how much I miss you? You said Jimin wasn't in his best condition for these past weeks and you have to take care of him. I completely understand that I always come in second place for you, but you have to know, I love you as much as Jimin does or maybe even more"

"I'm sorry for being insensitive, that was actually a joke. I miss you as much as you do, and about Jimin we've talked about this so many times right?"

"Yeah I know, I am the villain. He is the angel"

"Well it's totally okay if you want to get mad at me for the rest of this afternoon, it's just a pity that I can't do what I was planning to"

"What do you mean?"

"I plan to spend the rest of this day with you, cuddle, kisses, and what I mean as kisses are, kissing every inch of your body, you hard till you beg for more"

"You piece of . Come here and I will show you whose in charge" He smiles and kiss me, actually no, this is not a kiss more like he's trying to eat my whole face