Flashback (2)

Stay

"Hey are you blushing? You look like a girl who just got complement by his crush"

"But that is true, I have a crush on you" 

*Silence*

what have I done? We just starting to get comfortable around each other and I just messed it up, why I born with countless stupidity like this? I should've shut up and enjoy my time with him. Gosh stupid Jeon Jungkook

"Hey why are you so silent all of sudden? Are you okay Jeon Jungkook?"

"I am okay, sorry about what I said just now. No pressure tho. I am not asking you to feel the same way as I do. Just being with you, around you, is enough for me"

"I am sorry, you are a great guy Jongkook-ah I am sure there will be someone out there that will love you whole heartly. It is just that person is not me"

"I know.... but please don't push me away, I still want to be around you. Please let me come here and give you, your dinner box just like what I do every day. Please?"

"Okay, but it doesn't mean I can give you any hope that we can be together, I don't want you to have any wrong idea about our friendship. We can be friend, it is just I am not ready to date anyone right now. Especially after my last relationship"

"What happen exactly?" 

"Sorry, I dont want to talk about that. It's getting late, let's just go home. I will give you ride"

What happen actually? Why he look so sad when he talked about his last relationship? Do they have a painful break up that he doesn't want to talk about? There are so many questions running wildly in my mind. I want Jimin to open up to me. I want him to trust me, even if I don't have a chance to be with him, I still want to be the best friend that he could ask for. 

"You are day dreaming again, aren't you?"

"Sorry Jimin-nim"

"You can stop calling me Jimin-nim. Just calling me hyung from now on"

"Really?"

"Don't be too formal, we are friends now, okay?"

"Okay"

That night I go home with mixed feeling in my mind, I want to know what happen with his past, but I also don't want to open up some old wound. How I wish we could be more than friend Park Jimin