Perfect?

Stay

From the outside people will think that our relationship is a goal. They thought everything is perfect. Two good looking guy whose fall for each other. Jimin is a soft hearted and honest person, he loves me and vice versa.

Everything was so perfect back then. I remember how cute he is when I said that I love him. It was 5 years ago, it was on his 23rd birthday party, I prepare everything even the worst scenario that he would rejected me. He was one of the best students in our school, handsome popular. That's Park Jimin, and I'm just an invisible junior of his. 

"Jimin-nim, I know it wasn't the first time you got a confession from a freshman like me. Maybe you don't even know me, but I was falling for you from the first time I saw your dance shows on our school anniversary last year. You were so beautiful, I can't even describe how beautiful you look back then. It was hypnotizing, and since then, I can't erase you from my mind. Would you like to be mine Jimin-nim?"

"You and those people who confess their feelings for me are the same Jeon Jungkook. You guys don't even know me. What you love is Jimin the great dancer of Army University not the real Park Jimin. I'm sorry I can't be with you, you can't be with someone you don't know Jungkook-ah, I'm sorry" he replied me with a smile on his face but an emptiness in his eyes.

"Jimin-nim I will prove that I'm not just a boy who fall for the great Jimin. I will prove you that who I love is Park Jimin. The one and only"

"Well good luck then, don't hope too much Jungkook-ah I don't want to hurt you"

"No, you won't hurt me Jimin-nim"

Yeah you won't hurt me Park Jimin, you would never hurt me. But I'm the one who cannot stop to hurt you