(4)

EXO and BTS Scenarios~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-skip the time-

 

Time went by fast. Everything was finally fine. At first, Jongin could not accept that I finally was with Taehyung. I was really happy that finally, after all the time we were dating, finally, he proposed me. I had no idea that he would do it that day. I thought Taehyung would leave me when I told him that Jongin was actually had a feeling for me. Yes, I told him everything. I thought he would leave me, but he didn't. There, I knew that he was my everything. Even I questioned myself about what did I do in my past life so that I deserved someone so adorable like Kim Taehyung.

It was quite hard too when Jongin didn't want to talk to anyone after Tae and I said to my parents that we would be married. My parents were also shocked too when they knew the truth that actually Jongin was pretending to forget everything so that he could try to be my boyfriend. They were so shocked but they were so thankful to Tae to always stay by my side. Although everything was hard when we dealt with Jongin, everything finally came back to normal when finally my parents decided to bring Jongin to a psychologist. It was really a pity that my brother had to experience something like that. Maybe part of the problem was also my fault? Maybe I was too clingy that made him misunderstood my action? Well, let the past be the past then. The most important thing right now is that everything is fine now. And, with Taehyung by my side, I should not worry anything.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter