part 2

EXO and BTS Scenarios~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

 

"Eomma, why is it like this?" I bit my fingernails to suppress my nervousness.

 

We think he has lost his memory.. we still need to do some observations to know whether it is permanent or not.. please try to make him remember his past memory again.. but please don't force him..

 

"I don't know, Y/N." my mother was crying in front of Jongin's room.

"Appa.. Tae.." I took Tae's hands and held it tightly. "Please don't ask me to pretend as his girlfriend.." I looked at him and my father with my tears were running down my cheeks.

He swept my tears while smiling slightly although I knew that he was also as sad as me. Why should it be like this? How should I react if my parents really want me to pretend as my brother's girlfriend?

"But I think that's the best way to solve this first, Y/N.. I know it's hard.. but I believe that you also don't want something bad happens to him.." said my father.

"I can't.. I just can't.. how am I suppose to act around him as his girl when I'm his sister?! Please.. appa.. don't make me do this.. eomma.. Tae.."

"Y/N, please.. we beg you.. it's just until he remember everything again.." said my mother. I really didin't know what to do.. I just can't.. why all of people it has to be me?

"I'm sorry.. I just can't.." I ran out from that place. I didn't know where I should go. I just needed to find a place to let out all my tears.

 

As I found a bench outside the hospital, I sat there and cried silently. Maybe there were so many people who looked at me as a weird girl, but I just shrugged it off. Why should I care what others think when they didn't care about me. Until then, I realised that I wasn't alone on that bench.

"I know it's hard.. but.. what if something bad will happen to him?" He said that. Taehyung.

I looked at him with a mix expression on my face. He wants me to do that too?! "How many times should I tell everyone that I can't!" he wanted to hold my hand but I didn't let him.

"Y/N, it's for your brother's sake.. you can do this.. you can help him.. you don't need to be afraid.. I'm always be with you.." he finally held my hands while looking at me with his soft mesmerising eyes.

"I-I don't want to hurt you.." I gulped all my lump and hugged him. "Tae, I'm sorry for involving you in this.. I'm so sorry.." I tighten my grip.

"Shhh.. don't be.." he sighed and swayed me softly. "When I asked you to be my girlfriend.. I didn't only mean to be in all the happy moments with you but also wanted to hold you at times like this." He rested his head on mine after he gave me a kiss on my head.

"I'm so grateful to have you.." I burried my face on his chest.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter