Zes

Stuck With You
Wheein’s POV
 
 
My head was throbbing. I was dizzy, as if my whole universe are shaking and tearing apart. How am I suppose to explain all this situation to Byul? I couldn’t bare it. I don’t want her to feel pain anymore. What if she gives up in loving? What if she gives up in Yongsun?
 
 
ByulYi’s POV
 
It was almost 11am when I stepped into the office. I was greeted by my secretary, Soojung who was in all her glory with an all black uniform to match her white framed glasses. I flashes a warm smile, a very sincere one to the girl I used to call lover. She reciprocated my smile with her own unique smile, which she rarely show to other people.
 
Many people found it weird how I actually still manage to allow her to work with me, considering we had a quite rough history together. Despite what other people think, I thought it was normal. She moved on and I moved on. We’re basically colleagues with a quite special memory.
 
--
Wheein was already in my office when I stepped in. I noticed that there is something wrong from the way her hand shakes as she held her phone tight while reading whatever it is written there, how her eyes twitch too fast for my liking which I consider due to anxiety. Well, being in the police academy taught me a thing or two.
 
“Jung Wheein.”. She immediately snapped her head towards me, allowing her brown orbs to catch the sight of me, looking at her with with my arms crossed on my chest, and my tall frame leaning against the door.
 
“Woah hye Moon. Well okay for now you just have to sign all these papers and you can head straight home.” I frowned when Wheein handed me a white file but that wasn’t the reason I frowned. It was because she was trying so hard to look natural but can’t she see it herself that she’s acting weird now?
 
“I thought me and Yongsun will have our wedding dress and tux fitting after this.” I responded as I grabbed the file from her before settling it down on my still messy work table. “Mr. Kim called. He said that he and Yongsun had to settle something so today’s fitting is cancelled.” I nod as a response but her next sentence really surprised me. “Can you please don’t question whatever I asked you too for the meantime? Just follow what I said for now. Can you Byul?”
 
I stared at her. Literally just stares at her. Wheein isn’t the type to be serious over small things so I know she’s facing a problem now. I moved closer to her as I pull her into a hug, where she ended up sobbing on my chest. “Wheein, it’s okay to tell me.” She just sobbed harder, allowing all the tears she was holding to flow before responding “I’ll protect you Byul, I swear.”
 
--
Wheein’s POV
 
I layer down flat on my bed the moment I arrived at my condominium. It has been forever since the last time I cried in front if Byul. I still remember the last time I cried in front of her, it was when I found that Soojung was having an affair. I didn’t have the strongest heart to tell her about it so she ended up discovering it herself. It was painful to know your best friend was being cheated but she herself didn’t know.
 
It was this morning that I woke up to received a very long text from Mr. Kim and I broke down literally the moment I started reading the text. I couldn’t believe it. I thought it was impossible how it happened to Yongsun but what worries me the most was Byul, considering she is slowly falling in love with the brunette. Will she be able to accept this? Or will she return to being her pathetic self when she found out that Soojung was cheating on her?
 
I know I needed to talk to Yongsun soon cause I really, desperately need an explanation.
 
--
ByulYi’s POV
 
I was just sitting at my the couch in the house while waiting for Yongsun to reply to the texts that she doesn’t even seem to read. I was starting to miss her and it somehow worried me about the fact that I let her home with the red mark I left on her neck. I smiled at the hot memory but my smile soon faded when I hear my front door bell ringing.
 
Wheein didn’t say she was coming and luckily I was still in my wig. I opened the door to be greeted by a pan-asian guy and a small girl. “What can I do for you?” I asked with a smile but the guy was only giving me a stoic look. “Are you Mr. Moon Yul?” I just nodded as a response because I was slowly thinking that this guy is weird. “I’m Eric. Solar’s ex boyfriend and this is Wendy, our daughter.”
 
I was confused, who the hell is Solar and why is this guy talking to me about her. “I don’t know any Solar.” I replied with an awkward chuckle but still the guy remained expressionless.
 
It was when he replied that I could her the sound of my own heart shattering and I leg started to lose it’s strength. “Solar is is Yongsun. Kim Yongsun.”
 
I fixed my eyes on the car behind the two strangers, when I saw Yongsun looking at me with her worried eyes, and Mr. Kim was also looking at my direction, with sympathy in his eyes.
 
A/N
Sorry for the late update TT I had examination last week and also writer’s block hahahaha. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter~ Comments,upvotes and subscribes are highly appreaciated.