Nul

Stuck With You

Yongsun was crying her eyes out. She was practically kneeling while holding tight to her father’s leg in hope that her father was willing to change his mind.

 

 

Mr.Kim looked at his daughter in pity. He never wanted to make decision but there was nothing he could do. He worked as a driver for the Moon’s family for almost 20 years and he definitely owed them a lot. Not having the heart to refuse to Mr.Moon proposal of marrying one of his daughter to the Moon’s eldest, he decided to take his youngest, Kim Yongsun as the lucky bride.

 

 

Yongsun’s sister, Yonghee had been studying in the Europe for a quite a time so Mr.Kim was sure that the eldest would definitely have a better future compared to his youngest who was still struggling in finding her soul.

 

 

Mr.Kim thought it was for the best that Yongsun marries Mr.Moon daughter instead of Yonghee, for he know that Yongsun is less grumpy and would eventually accept it.

 

 

Deep down his heart, Mr.Kim was reluctant to let his princess off his side. After their mom died by his own clumsiness, he was devoted to pay back all his mistakes by making his daughter happy for the rest of their lives but being kind soul and because he knows he owed Mr. Moon family so much, he just couldn’t reject the proposal.

 

 

Mr. Kim pulled Yongsun up before hugging the brunette tightly with heavy heart, as he rubbed the back of his daughter, will whispering that everything will be okay.

 

Yongsun know that her father would not change his decision anymore, so she reciprocate the hug, letting herself drown in the warmth of her father, for she knows that she wouldn’t feel more of it soon.

 

A/N

Sorry it’s a bit short. Enjoy ;)