Een

Stuck With You

Yongsun smoothed down her pink skirt while checking her reflection in the mirror. She took a deep breath once, twice as the thought of meeting Mr. Moon at the Moon Enterprise invaded her mind again. She groaned in nervousness. She was supposed to meet Mr. Moon daughter at the main building but she had no idea why her dad told her to say that she’s meeting Mr. Moon to anyone who asked her. From what she’d known, Mr. Moon had retired and the building was now owned by the eldest whom Yongsun had never known about her identity. She met the second, Yeseul and the youngest, Seulgi a few times before but she never met the eldest, neither did she known what her name is. She just shrugged off all the negative thoughts and head to her house living room where she found a sticky note on the fridge which she can guess by her father since it’s just the two of them in the house. 

Went to the Moon’s residence. I be back after midnight. Love, Appa~

Yongsun nodded as if she thought that her father could see her acknowledging the words written on the yellow sticky note. Yongsun checked her watch, 2.30 pm. The Moon’s personal assistant was supposed to be here any minute from now so she decided to wait outside. She tapped her foot in anxiety until she saw a black Mercedes Benz with a plate number M00N. Yongsun bit her lips nervously when she saw a slightly shorter girl went out from the passenger seat. The girl had a dark toned down red hair and she was holding a file in her right hand and a phone on the left one. 

“You must be Kim Yongsun right? I’m Jung Wheein, the Moon’s personal assistant and Mr. Moon best friend.”

Yongsun found the girl was kinda cute for a corporate family personal assistant. She was all smile and bubbly with a very obvious dimple on one side of her face. But what Yongsun thought was weird is how could a girl that is obviously younger than her, can become Mr. Moon best friend and how come she never heard about this Wheein from her father? 

“Yes I’m Kim Yongsun. Nice to meet you Ms. Jung.”

Yongsun allowed a soft smile to creep on her face, showing both of her dimples. Despite the questions that are constantly running trough her head, she maintained her pose, not wanting to look embarrassing even before she meet her future wife and by the thought of meeting the girl is making her hair stand. 

“You can call me Wheein. I’m 4 years younger than you are. Anyway something came up at the Moon Enterprise main office so we’ll be meeting Mr. Moon at her, no I mean his private villa.”

Wheein chuckled nervously while looking to the ground and Yongsun being a very alert type of person doesn’t miss the mistake in Wheein’s previous statement and she could see that Wheein was mentally cursing herself but still she couldn’t figure out what is behind all this conspiracy. 

--
They arrived at the Mr. Moon private villa,  a very outstandingly designed villa built right next to a beach. Yongsun couldn’t help but to gawk in awe. If she is going to marry the Moon’s daughter, she’s sure she won’t have to save her money just to eat her favourite Intestine Soup. 

“We’re here.”

Yongsun stepped into the mansion, trailing behind Wheein who was in her perfect uniform and heels clicking every time she stepped on the beautiful tiles made with a very beautiful marble. She somewhat felt awkward because she was wearing just a white t-shirt and a pink skirt with white sneakers. She reminded herself to dress up better if she is to be here again. 

“Byul she’s here.”

Yongsun was startled by Wheein’s change of voice. She sounded so professional and matured just a few minutes ago but now she sounded like a kid talking to a friend. 

Wheein pulled a chair for the brunette before gesturing for her to sit down in the chair across a big glass table and leather chair which she supposed belong to Mr. Moon. 

“Mr. Moon will be here soon.”

Just in time Yongsun nodded in response a guy with am extremely well sculptured face, high sharp nose and pale white skin came out from a door behind the large table and chair. His hair was an ash khaki brown, slightly blond and a short cut just above his neck making him look so neat and tidy. He was wearing a white shirt, 2 button down and her necktie clenceh nicely in his left hand which causes Yongsun to blush slightly which went noticed by Wheein. Byul’s charm is indeed a gay cell generator, she thought to her self with a smirk on her face. 

“I’m sorry I’m late. Nice to meet you I’m Moon ByulYi, the Moon’s eldest and the current boss of the Moon Enterprise and also your future wife, you’re well informed right?”

Yongsun reluctantly accepted the hand shake that was offored to her. The voice she thought was supposed to belong to a guy was low but not exactly deep. Just the type of voice Yongsun would love to hear everyday, an to the ear. 

But what surprised her more is that she’s supposed to mean Mr. Moon so why is this girl here and why is she dressed like a guy. But soon something ticked in her mind. Wheein’s mis-reference towards of her instead of his and all about this girl standing in front of her now is giving a great realization. 

This girl is Mr. Moon

 

A/N
2nd chapter up! Enjoy~Sorry for the mistakes.