Twee

Stuck With You

Yongsun’s POV

Wheein left the two of us in the petite office of the villa so that we can get to know each other but no words were spoken since the moment Wheein left. ByulYi was fidgeting her fingers while her eyes wander to every place but me. Being a shy introvert myself, I can’t utter a word to the handsome girl sitting across me right now. The only thing that distanced us was the glass table filled with unsigned documents and incomplete report. I could do better than that I thought inside but never had the guts to say it out loud. It was when ByulYi finally spoke that I fixed my gaze on her. 

“Are you okay with all this arranged marriage thingy? If you’re not it’s still not to late to turn back.” ByulYi eyes was looking at the enormouse window beside us, as she spoke with the exact low tone but just a bit more husky this time. 

“I can co operate with you as long as the rules are not too tight.” I responded rather confidently which cause ByulYi to chuckles as she remove her round glasses before placing it on the table. She clasped her hand together under her chin before moving her face a bit closer to mine, causing me to backed away in surprise. 

“I know I’m going to like you.” And by that she immediately left the office and return back to the door she came out from, while sending a naughty wink to me leaving me flustered and frustrated of myself for blushing over such small action. Stupid Yongsun! 

--
She returned back to the office this time with a lighter clothing. Simple white T-shirt that matches mine, and knee ripped baby blue jeans with light tone quiet similar to the skirt I was wearing. 

“This is the only set I can find that quite matches yours. I’m sorry but don’t worry, we’ll be shopping a lot together from now onwards.” ByulYi finishes her sentence with a smile, a very rare smile that causes her nose muscle to srunch so high. 

I blushed again over her simple yet heartwarming statement and also her adorable smile. I was never the type to easily blush but this girl standing in front of me now is making my blood circulation faster than ever. 

“Yongsun are you there?” I snapped out of my thought when I saw her was already knealing beside my chair, face filled with worryness. 

“Oh I’m sorry, what were you saying?” I chuckled awkwardly as I spoke after realizing how close our proximity is now. “Haha it’s okay.I just say let’s go? We’re going to the housing agency.” I frowned my eyes at her statement before questioning again “For what?” ByulYi let a small laugh escapes her thin lips before looking into my eyes with deep intensity causing my heart to skip a beat. “We’re gonna live together when we get married soon and I want to live in a place both you and I want to. Besides, don’t you wanna go out on a first date with me? It’s better to get to know each other now. We’ll be partners in less than 6 months Yongsun.” And by that she stood up and offered a hand for me which I shyly accept and we both head out of the office into the garage of the villa. 

--
ByulYi’s POV 

Yongsun and I talked about random stuffs throughout the car ride. I found out that she was a stewardess academy dropout and I also told her that I was a police academy student until I droupout to take care of the Moon Enterprise. I found out we quite have a lot of things in common and I also can see how beautiful Yongsun is when she smiled, just like how Yeseul and Seulgi described about the brunette towards me. It was when Yongsun asked about this one question I was already expecting causes me flinch unconsciously. 

“Why do people call you Mr. Moon instead of Ms Moon ByulYi?” I could see trough the corner of my eyes that she was not looking at me, as if she didn’t want to burden me of answering the question. I smiled to myself thinking how considerate she is before responding to her question with a slightly shaking voice. 

“The Moon Enterprise was a company built by my grandfather. My dad has another two brother but grandpa had chosen dad as the next heir. So when it was his turn of letting the title go, dad fell into dilemma because after almost 12 years of marriage, he still didn’t get a son. He needs to give the company to my uncle if he failed to get a son and being a smart guy he was, he hid me and my sisters identity until I was around 10 years old and that is when my father told me that I need to act as guy and tadaa here’s the result of that.”

The moment I stopped talking we had arrived at the housing agency parking and I was quite surprised to feel Yongsun’s delicate hand cupping my face as she used her small thumb to rub the tears that I didn’t realised was falling from my eyes. 

“ByulYi look at me.” I heard Yongsun stern voice that came out quite small as if she was whispering to me. I turned my gaze to her direction and we locked eyes. Same intensity, same growing feeling that I can feel. 

“I know we barely know each other and I’m not in any position to interfere in your family issues but I promised that I will try my best to make you happy, and I hope you will too.” Her last sentence came out soft, so soft but I can feel my ears slowly melting by her confessions. I don’t know if I already fallen for her or she had already fallen for me, but I know one thing for sure, she was being sincere and by that I placed my slightly bigger hand over hers that was cupping my face, causing adrenaline to pump inside me as I whisper with the most sincere voice “I’ll try my best Yongsun. I will.”

We both smiled warmly at each other, enjoying the silence we were sharing in my small Porsche. I don’t know what magic that this Yongsun have in her, but I can feel myself falling into her irresistible charm. 

 

A/N

We're having some progress here right?  ;)