Let's blo dis joint tf

Ménage à What?

"So guh, you come here alone or did you come wit a swagga boi?" that manly man asked you. Boy had hella soft lookin lips, like so smooth, smooth like an egg. And his voice was delicious like eggs, unless you hate eggs, then it was delicious like chocolate. So nice.

"I came alone, I don't have a boyfriend, I'm so lonely. What about you?" you asked swag daddy. He did a naughty smirk and poke u face.

"Nah, I came alone, but I won't go home alone ;)" he wink wonked oh gawsh he's so dreamyy yyy y y. Who was this dream come true of a MAN!? This is the type of man you find in fanfics on this website fairy tales and... DREAMS. Wait, did he just imply...

"What do you mean sen-pie?"

"I say we leave this popsicle stand" he said in a swagalicious voice. Mm daddy. Wait, popsicle stand? There's no popsicles here except oppa's donger if ur a   smfh. Was it a good idea to leave with this strange man with weird purple hair and a jawline that would make anyone cry?

Can I get a HELL YEAH!!!

hell yeah

You decided to leave with daddy. What could go wrong? A lot of things, sure, but who cares? You only swag once. You got into the strange familiar man's hot wheels car and he drove you to his crib.