Nugu that namja with the NAM-JAWLINE HOLY HELL!?!?

Ménage à What?

Oppa held the door for you like a gentleman, which is funny because for a gentleman, his hands were rough as . For real, he was manly, but his hands were probably a little too manly, but it was okay, his swagga princess man face was enough to make up for his rough kind of hnds.

His place was pretty nice tho, like, real nice. He had like, high en stuff, and amazing wood floors. This was so dope, like, dope living space... congratz!!! Daddu showed you around, and man, what a real nic- *breathes heavily* NICE PLACE YA GOT THERE, OPPA!!! You were amazed by how swanky his place was.

"Oh and let me introduce you to my roommate. He's a swaggo swag swag dope daddy good juicy hot man."

Okay, he didn't really say that, but you were so enchanted by how hott he was, you didn't register what he said. Suddenly, a door opened and out popped this man... this tall.. gorgeous man. Like, this man was the kind of man you'd see in your dreams. He looked so mysterious and handsome, like handsome squidward, hold the squidward and add some macho with a dash of OUCH, his smoky eyes pierced your soul. He had brows that were so on point, so strong, like this man looked like the hot, quiet person in an animoo that you wonder about. Like, what was manly man thinking? Those hands though!! They weren't rough like oppa's, but they looked so soft, but not too soft. And his hair, oh man, and he's well dressed too.

But his JAWLINE!!!!

A jawline like that is lethal.

LETHAL TO THE HEART.

"Jiyong, who is this yeoja?" he asked in a low voice, like, so low, low, DEEEEEEEEP.

"This is ________, I met her at da club, Seunghyun oppa- h-hyung" You laughed at him. Princess man oppa had a sense of humor. Mystery daddy chuckled, and u saw that mega dimple that gave you mega feels. Like, it hurt.

Wait.

Jiyong.

Seunghyun.

Omg. How did u not know? U silly lil goose.

It's GTOP. What did u get urself into?

Ay yo turn it up daddy.