Did I in zutter?????

Ménage à What?

"Now where were wee?" Jinkyonk asked, lettin his finger slip n slide down ur neck before sniffn you like in the MV for beautiful hangover, in creep. But you have to admit you were jealous of that girl and waited so long for G-Daddy to sniff you like that, like damn, sniff me like those febreze fabric softener commercials. Sniff me like a dog sniffs another dog to get to know them. Sniff me like a line of daddy.

WOAHHH TOO FAR.
Let't take it back down like eighteen notches, like damn, it ain't worth it. Don't do drugs kiddos.

G Dragon is your drug.
"I don't know, oppa. This fic hasnt been updated for like months, how the am I supposed to remember?"
"Damn shes fiesty."

You and Jiyong turned to see mister Choi Seunghyum standing there, grinning with his dumb dimple oh me up.

"Yah hyung, don't you have some weird to post to instagram?" Jiyong asked, really getting annoyed now. Like damn, all he wanted was some y alone time with you, you cutie thang, and Top just kept interrupting.

"Already done, see?" Tip whipped his phone out to show the 8 new photos he posted, most of which were the same photo, just zoomed in and screenshotted, zoomed again, you know the gist. You laughed at his dumb spam, like, why is he like this. He didn't seem drunk, at least not yet. Maybe he's always drunk. Who knows, maybe that's why he seems so mad. He's just drunk as .

"GO AWAY HYUNG. I'M BUSY." Jiyong screeched. Tobbp smirked, raising a single brow.

"Busy with what, huh?"

"DID I ING ZUTTER??" Jiyong paused, realizing his slip up. Toop laughed, like, really hard at his mistake. You could see Jiyong oppa's face go pale and his eyes go dark, and you could feel the emo energy wafting out of him. He was mortified. Where did that even come from? You wanted to laugh, but you also felt so bad for Jihuahua, you could see the embarrassment on his face. Oh it tore your poor little fangirl heart out. Ji oppa. please, no sads. You cupped his face, amazed by how soft his skin was, like, woah. He was like teddy bear daddy, so soft, so comfort.. You looked deep into his sparkle senp-eyes and said

"I still like u oppa"

"w-what?" he stuttered, so shy and cute and soft like a little peach. Like, wow, youre so cutE. Your heart did the badumdumdum, but you tried to keep your cool. You smiled, deciding to lighten the mood.

"Did I..... zutter?"