Save me

When There's No Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin walk alone at the street as he just visit his mother at the hospital just now. Jimin sigh a lot as he walk in the middle of cold air night. He notice that there's someone who's been following him. But who? Jimin rub his neck as he stop walking. He continue later after a few minutes. Jimin can see someone at the corner of his eyes. He pretend to walk fast and then stop walking. He tie his shoe laces before he turn around and saw the man who follow him. 

"Who are you? " asked Jimin cold. That man still remain in silent. "Why did you follow me?? " asked Jimin again, started to lost patience. "I said who--" "Long time no see.. " Jimin freak out. He's been shaking now. His knee are found too weak. His leg can't take any step further. The dark silhouette he tried to forget all this time, suddenly show up in front of his eyes. His dark past that he wanted to forget for forever. When he saw that man, the dark past seems to be so fresh. As if it's was just yesterday. "Son.. " that man continue. Yes. Son. It's Jimin's evil father. A real monster who turn Jimin into one of it. Jimin is off guard. He didn't have anything to defense himself. "Why son? " Jimin step back as his father step closer. "Don't you happy to meet me? " Jimin is trigger. "Don't come here!! " Jimin shouted. "Hahahahahaha!!! " his father laugh evilly. Jimin started to get his trauma back. He was pathetic. He wanted to let the monster inside him lead himself but, unfortunately, it was sleeping in deep down there. Jimin fall on the ground as he was slipped with his leg. "Don't come over!! " Jimin shouted again. He needed someone to help him. Help! Help! I need someone! Please! Help! Save me! Jimin scream in his heart. He tried hard to shout it out loud but it wouldn't work. 

Jungkook hang out with his friends until late night. He was having fun with his fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter