Lost my way

When There's No Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 5 months since the day Jungkook run away from his house. No one know his whereabouts. Mr. Jeon try to look for him but found nine. He try to call him but remain unanswered. Jungkook lost his way. He lost his source to survive. He miss Jimin so much. He is. But, he was become more stronger as the time flies. He left Jimin as he can't bear himself to look at Jimin stiff body one last time. He can't. That's why he run away. Somewhere far enough for him to not remember about Jimin. But, he's strong enough to face everything. To face the reality. To face his father. To face Jimin. 

Today, Jungkook decided to went home. To his hometown. He miss his house, his room. He miss his father who left behind without words. He miss his moments and Jimin  in the house. He will take a train to go Busan. He will be departure on 6 pm. He waited for awhile before the train arrive. Jungkook plucked in his earphone. He was so alone. Usually, Jimin will sit next to him and they will listen to the song together and rest their head on each other forehead. He sigh as he remember that moment. He look at the outside through the window whilst listening to his and Jimin favorite song, Dear No One. That's true. No one can replace Jimin in his heart. I repeat, no one. Only Jimin can take place in his heart. He gulp and he tried to swallow all the bitterness.. 

Exactly on 8 pm,  Jungkook arrived at Busan train station. He take a taxi to go home. He wanted to surprise his father. So, he will get home alone. He pay the fare to the driver before stood in front of the house gate. He stare at it. No change. It's still the same. He ring the bell. 

"Yes? May I--" "Father.. " called Jungkook to his father. His eyes get teary. "Jungkook !! My son!! " His father can't hide his worried face. "Father.. I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.. " Jungkook apologize as he left his father alone. He let his tears falling down. Mr. Jeon hug him tight. As tight as his heart missed him so much. Mr. Jeon told Jungkook to get inside the house, careful not to catch cold. 

Jungkook went into his room. He look at his stuff. Still neatly arrange at the same as before. He unpack his belonging. Mr. Jeon knocked the door. "Excuse me?? " Jungkook smile as he saw his father. "May I come in? " "Stop it Dad.. Just come in.. " Jungkook smile at his father silliness. "Son.. Are you okay? " asked Mr. Jeon. He smile and then nod as reply. "Son.. Get ready.. I'll prepare dinner for us tonight.. And I have surprise for you.. " Jungkook smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter