You just don't know..

When There's No Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook went to the hospital as he was involved with an argument with street boys. He always get involved in such fight. Jungkook refused to be treat by a girl nurse as she wanted to flirt with Jungkook. 

"Leave me alone!! " Jungkook shouted. A doctor get into the room. "What happened? What happened? " asked the doctor. Jungkook stare sharply at them as both of them are woman. "I can treat myself.. Do your own business.. " Jungkook said as he order the doctor and the nurse to leave him alone. "Young man.. You can't do this. Let us help you.. " convince the doctor. Jungkook refused. He's being thick-head as he doesn't want to listen to the doctor. "Young man. Young man!! " shouted the doctor as Jungkook escaped from them. He run away and went into a room. He's hiding there. 

He let out sigh of relief as the doctor pass through the room he was hiding. He look at his surrounding. A room where's there are two person, a woman and a man. "A married couple. Tsk. " Jungkook thought. Then the person voice out still didn't realize Jungkook presence. "Mom.. Do you want to eat anything? " asked the man. It's her son, Jungkook thought. He then stop from thinking. Somehow, the voice sound really familiar. But where? And, who is that? Jungkook step closer. "It's okay.. You may rest now son.. " said the woman. That young man as Jungkook describe, hold his mother hands. "Mom.. You're the one who should rest.. I'm okay Mom.. Don't worry.. " Jungkook slowly recognised the voice. It's someone close to him. Very close, but who? Jungkook eavesdropping again. "Jimin.. Mom is fine.. Don't worry.. Come here son.. " Jungkook widened his eyes as he heard that name. It's not someone close to him but someone far from him. Or, close in the classroom and far in reality? Jungkook don't know. He frost a moment before come into reality. 

Jimin who saw a figure behind a curtain let it be there. He thought it was only his feelings. But then, he saw a boots. A pair of boots. Someone really stood there. But who? Jimin can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter