Year 4

Our teenage years

They both want to feel better and do their best,
but you know, bad habits…

 

They feel bad when they eat.
They feel fat.
They eat less and they run.
Sehun likes to jog late at night in the forest while Luhan likes to jog early in the morning in wide fields.

One day, they won't eat anything .
The other day, they will eat like crazy.

They like this starving feeling, their stomach being as empty as their mind.
They like feeling full, feeling like they are going to throw up.

They eat to fill their heart and boredom.
They do not eat to empty their head and sickness.

What the hell.
Are we fine in the end?

 


They sleep a lot. In the bus, they sleep, in class, they sleep, after lunch, they sleep, after school, they sleep, after finishing their homeworks, they sleep . 
They sleep in order to forget the reality and live in their dream which are only dream, where everything is possible and not real. A way out. They want to escape and they know they are being cowards. No one cares but Sehun and Luhan do, they still have some kind of pride.
Besides, when you wake up and reality strikes you like a , oh dear Lord, you wish you did not sleep. So you are there, rolled into a ball under your blanket crying and wishing you could disappear. 

Sleeping is like being dead.

 

 

My friend is Sehun and I am Luhan. Alix, my precious friend, thank you for saving me. I love you.