028

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a complete mess. Everyone surrounding Hae Bin were rushing to different corners of the hospital while she just sat down helplessly. She was thankful, that a nearby citizen had immediately snatched his phone up to call the ambulance while she was still on the ground, crying, and being in shock. 

The ambulance had came within five minutes and that citizen had helped her up onto the car. He ride it with her as he knew that she would crumpled down even before she reached the hospital. 

"Hoseok... Jungkook..." She whispered, tears streaming down her face as she remembered their faces before they fell unconscious. 

"Hey there, are... are you okay?" Someone approached Hae Bin quietly. She looked up to find the same citizen that had called the ambulance, holding a small can up to her. She gave him a weak smile and took the can from him. 

"Thank... you," she whispered before looking away. 

"Are you okay?" He asked again, taking a seat beside the vulnerable girl. 

"I wish I could be..." She replied, glancing at the barely touched can in her hand. 

It had been half an hour since they got into the hospital. The two boys were rushed immediately. 

For the first time, Hae Bin was afraid. 

"I'm... scared," Hae Bin whispered, another tear falling from her face. "I can't live if they ever... don't make it... out alive..." 

The stranger placed his hand onto Hae Bin's and gave a small squeeze. "They'll be okay. I promise," he assured Hae Bin. 

Hae Bin smiled a little but she was still worried. 

"Hae Bin!" She heard her name from a distance. She glanced up and found five people running up to her. The one that reached her immediately wrapped her into his embrace. "Don't worry, Binnie..." He whispered to the girl.

Tears welled in her eyes again. "Jiminnie..." her voice broke as she looked around at the other four boys who looked equally concerned. 

"What happened?" Namjoon asked.

"A boy fainted in the middle and another ended up in a car accident, near your friend," the stanger stood up, answering them. 

"May I know who you are?" Namjoon asked the man.

"I'm so sorry for being very rude. I was the one who called for the ambulance. My name is Lee Seok Min, and I'm a detective," the man, Seok Min, stretched his hand out to Namjoon who shook it. "I know this is sudden, but may I talk to you for a moment regarding your friend?" 

"Why, yes," Namjoon was confused but he followed the detective and walked out of Hae Bin's view along with Yoongi. 

They were quiet as they continued their walk. They walked along the corridor before Seok Min stopped. 

"What do you want to talk about, detective?" Namjoon asked him. 

"Your friend... does she know who the two that had gotten into the accidents are?" He looked at the Namjoon and Yoongi.

"From what we heard... she said that Jungkook got into a car accident..." Yoongi replied, obviously hurt to be unable to help his dongsaeng.

"Ah yes... Jungkook," Seok Min drifted off before continuing. "He got into a hit and run accident... and I noticed the car plate." 

"And...?" Namjoon asked, confused at what Seok Min was talking about.

"I've text my colleague the car plate number and he had confirm with me that it was a stolen car," He continued.

"So...." Yoongi drifted off.

"Yes, I'm suspecting that it was either the suspect trying to run away with the stolen car or the suspect had purposely aimed at your friend," he replied.

"How would you know that it might be on purpose?" Namjoon asked.

"As I was patrolling the streets, I obviously would be looking at streets but that car... that hit your friend. I could not see it and as soon as I blinked my eyes, it was accelerating and all of a sudden, it was going straight at your friend. I heard it honking but I think it was a part of a plan to make it look as if it was an accident. I was unsure but I have confirm it to have accelarate towards your friend," Seok Min concluding. 

"Bu-but... who would want to hurt... Jungkook?" Yoongi asked. 

"The people who killed both your childhood friend, Min, and my boyfriend, Jung Seok," another voice approached them.

The three people's eyes widen when they turnt around and found Hae Bin walking towards them, her eyes redden and puffy from crying. 

"What-" Namjoon started.

"I don't know for sure but it feels like it," she replied. "Like what happened to my boyfriend, Jung Seok doesn't drink but there were alcohol bottles found in his car... when he got into a car crash in the middle of the day." 

"But... why?" Yoongi asked.

"I told you... I don't know," Hae Bin sniffed, hugging herself. "I want to find more answers but I don't know where to start them from..." 

"I bet that they wanted to make us feel more depressed and suffer even more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter